PDA

View Full Version : Toot your horn

twindouble
04-15-2006, 04:14 PM
Talk about talent and concentration. Check this out.:faint:
http://marketplace.espeakers.com/movie.php?sid=5290&aid=10558 (http://marketplace.espeakers.com/movie.php?sid=5290&aid=10558)

twindouble
04-17-2006, 02:08 PM
What do you all think that watched that performance? I thought for sure someone would comment. :sleeping: Next time I'll post Britney Spears or Shina twain. :rolleyes:

Steve 'StatMan'
04-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Very talented, perfect concentration! Amazed at how he was able to keep his routine in sync with the music, esp. through the changes.

Steve 'StatMan'
04-17-2006, 06:26 PM
I checked out his website - very funny, smart and witty comedy act, also includes clips from several Tonight Show w/Jay Leno appearances.

twindouble
04-17-2006, 06:41 PM
I checked out his website - very funny, smart and witty comedy act, also includes clips from several Tonight Show w/Jay Leno appearances.

I never watch the late shows or much else on TV, after seening that guy perform maybe I am missing something. No wonder no one responded, it was old hat to them.:D Thanks. :blush:

Steve 'StatMan'
04-17-2006, 09:18 PM
I missed the thread completely. I see the little box the first time new posts or replies come up, but after that first session back, it acts likes I've seen/read everything, so I miss some things.

Noticed the title of your thread "Toot Your Horn". I'm sensing your aren't the juggler/comedian, but perhaps someone who knows him?

Thanks for the links! Enjoyed it. Nice diversion from "Tax Night" (just got back from the post office).

skate
04-18-2006, 05:06 PM
TD;

unlike most (all) the T.V. crap and i aint talking sex... etc. that type of skill gets what it deserves, "A STanding Ovation", and that made my day.

caught a live act similar to that one you gave (was that you?) out in vegas years back, in a night club and everyone gave a standing ovation.
something i'll never forget.

skater

twindouble
04-18-2006, 05:56 PM
TD;

unlike most (all) the T.V. crap and i aint talking sex... etc. that type of skill gets what it deserves, "A STanding Ovation", and that made my day.

caught a live act similar to that one you gave (was that you?) out in vegas years back, in a night club and everyone gave a standing ovation.
something i'll never forget.

skater

The only live performances I gave and got a standing ovation look only, cannot be discussed here. :cool: Well, I did get Accolades here and there picking horses. :)