PDA

View Full Version : Ion Saliu

jagerfury
04-15-2006, 02:48 AM
random surfing late night and came across this site. anyone experimented with this software? i'm wary to download anything these days that hasn't been tried by the seasoned many here on this board.

-jager
Ion Saliu - Doctor in Occult Science of Great Horse Racing Software programming
The super horseracing package, which includes the strategy checking utility (STRATH.EXE). Treats horse racing as the pick3 lottery -- the most effective method of winning at the tracks.

xfile
04-15-2006, 04:09 AM
random surfing late night and came across this site. anyone experimented with this software? i'm wary to download anything these days that hasn't been tried by the seasoned many here on this board.

-jager
Ion Saliu - Doctor in Occult Science of Great Horse Racing Software programming
The super horseracing package, which includes the strategy checking utility (STRATH.EXE). Treats horse racing as the pick3 lottery -- the most effective method of winning at the tracks.

Doctor of occult? What even Satan's trying to picking winners now?

Handiman
04-15-2006, 04:34 AM
I wasn't going to release this method, but what the heck. Really works great. Pick out two of the worst handicapping programs you can find. Then hadicapp a race with both, throw out their top selections and bet the rest...Guaranteed winning system...:bang:

Tough week...needed some Humor.

Handiman