Victoryland
R1 - #3 Momoni Finch to win + 32 exacta
R3 - #3 Darius Stone to win + 32 exacta
R5 - #8 Chloe o'brian to win + 82 exacta
R9 - #1 Bget Jim Jim Jim to win + 13 exacta

Good Luck

PaceAdvantage
04-16-2006, 12:38 AM
I was just looking over your Apil 12 selections and for the life of me, I don't understand how you came to your wagers. You say for April 12 there were 14 bets @ $20, yet you listed 25 bets....were the rest scratched?

Also, what exactly is a VL bet....you did not indicate on April 12 that there were any VL bets....but maybe I just don't know what a VL bet means....

One final question...you pointed out an exacta in your April 12 recap, yet you didn't tell us how or what exactas to play when you made your post on April 11 with the selections.....

Sign me,

Confused :confused:

traynor
04-16-2006, 01:53 AM
Apologies for the confusion. Thread title was Blue Chip Models, pasted below. That must have seemed a bit odd. Again, my apologies, and a "VL" bet refers to Victoryland. As long as we are discussing the issue, I am really hesitant to post anything that doesn't include a high potential for "instant gratification." If I continue posting selections, I will delete Wheeling, because although the return is substantial, there may be missouts as high as 15-18 races (almost a week).

In answer to the obvious question of "if it is so good, why am I giving it away," the answer is simple. I can't use the information. Literally. I live in Arizona and there is no satellite wagering on greyhound races except at specific OTB outlets. For me to wager on VL races is an hour drive each way to the nearest outlet that accepts wagers on VL races. I have not been able to bet on VL races for several months. It doesn't fit my schedule, and won't for another month or so. If someone else can benefit, I wish them the best.
Good Luck

Blue Chip Models
We maintain models on more than 30 thoroughbred, harness, and greyhound tracks. Of all those tracks, the ROI on greyhound races at Wheeling Downs and Victoryland has consistently exceeded 130% (30% net profit) on flat win bets over the last 600 races. Return on exactas is higher.
We suggest you track the selections on paper and monitor the results for a few days to determine if this model is appropriate for your unique investment situation.

April 12 Positive Expectation Wagers
14 bets @ $20 = $280 invested
Wheeling Downs Matinee
R5 - 6 Win
R11 - 62 exacta

Wheeling Downs Evening
R3 - 36 exacta
R9 - 12 exacta
R11 - 1 Win
R16 - 81 exacta

Victoryland Evening
R1 - 1 Win + 71 exacta
R7 - 7 Win + 57 exacta
R5 - 1 Win + 18 exacta
R9 - 2 Win + 21 exacta
Good Luck

traynor
04-16-2006, 01:50 PM
To minimize confusion and keep selections and results in the same thread, I am pasting the results of the races we classified as "blue chip selections" below from the separate thread. Purely for informational purposes, the exacta payoffs using this model have varied from $20 to well over $200, with a win frequency of about 12% (actually .1167) over the past two months. We do a LOT of normalizing to eliminate outliers, so the figures for exacta payoffs seem less spectacular than they are in reality. Same thing with win mutuels; everything is corrected for outliers, so the 130% ROI is definitely conservative.

Again, this is strictly for informational purposes. We consider greyhound racing a great opportunity to "pay the rent"; a relatively stable, predictable, consistent return that generates above average earnings over time. In plainer English, it is easy money that it seems wasteful to leave on the table.
Good Luck

Blue Chip Results April 13
April 13 Results (8 bets)
Victoryland
#3 Momoni Finch to win + 32 exacta - won at $7.60
#3 Darius Stone to win + 32 exacta - won at $4.40
#8 Chloe o'brian to win + 82 exacta - won at $5.60
#1 Bget Jim Jim Jim to win + 13 exacta - won at $2.60
Result: With $20 flat bets, the win bets returned
$202.00 - 160.00 = +$42.00

The strategy should be obvious; the win bets enable the
exacta bets. Despite the fact that all four exacta bets
lost (in this example), the win bets still generated enough
to produce a 26% profit. Exacta returns are substantially
higher. That is why we called it "Blue Chip" selections.

Good Luck