PDA

View Full Version : Pace Figures

speed
04-12-2006, 08:32 PM
Looking for Pace Figures. Either software programs or ones i purchase monthly. All suggestions appreciated.

Thx all
Mike

garyoz
04-12-2006, 09:09 PM
Some suggestions:

www.pacefigures.com
www.equiform.com
www.synergism-sdp.com/
www.www.homebased2.com/km/msiez9987.htm (HTR)

Depending on how you want to use them. You'd probably find the export function on HTR most useful if you plan on exporting them for the purpose of analysis.

Other people will have other suggestions. Equiform's are hand-made and are the best IMHO. But, CJ's (pacefigures) are extraordinary for their ease of use, price and reliability.

Tom
04-12-2006, 10:45 PM
BRIS, TSN - cheap.

Dan Montilion
04-13-2006, 08:04 PM
Tom Brohamer sells Quirin style pace and final for the SoCal circuit.

http://speedfigures.com/ Has Quirin pace and speed figs for both SoCal and NoCal.

rickyb
04-14-2006, 12:34 PM
Darkhorsenet.com........pace figs and unicque final spd figs......limitations....only the top tracks......I use DH version (windows) and DH5 vesion (DOS) which has great J/T STATS and more......Rickyb

andicap
04-14-2006, 01:34 PM
Depends on what you're willing to pay.
For $100 a month just figures, I'd recomend Colts Neck since CJ isn't taking new customers at pacefigures.com
CN is miles and miles ahead of the BRIS/TSN stuff.

HTR software is also excellent -- that's what I use for $119 a month.

www.htr2.com and Ken will let you have a weekend free to try it out. You can download a month's worth of files to tool around.

he also does custom programming for you to tweak the program at reasonable rates.

turfbar
04-15-2006, 09:12 AM
Tom Brohamer sells Quirin style pace and final for the SoCal circuit.

http://speedfigures.com/ Has Quirin pace and speed figs for both SoCal and NoCal.

Is speedfigures.com ,Brohamers site or are they 2 different entitys ?

Turfbar

Dan Montilion
04-15-2006, 03:44 PM
Turfbar,

Separate.

turfbar
04-18-2006, 08:00 AM
o.k. next question how do u get brohamers'
#"s? does he have a site? or u buy at the track?

T bar