PDA

View Full Version : YouBet Cash rewards

Cesario!
04-12-2006, 10:00 AM
Does anyone know the % equivalent of the cash rewards they are offering to players who bet at least $12,500 a month?

I haven't been using them lately, so I don't have that membership level anymore. But, if it's worthwhile, it could mean a move back -- I always liked their interface.

sjk
04-12-2006, 12:03 PM
I believe that they will make the details of the go-forward program available tomorrow. The program they have been testing on a limited basis is an excellent one. If the permanent program is close to the test program it will be well worth a look.

lsbets
04-12-2006, 12:32 PM
The Preferred Player program that they have been running for a couple of months is a rebate program. The new program is a player rewards program where you earn points and redeem merchandise.

If you're betting 12 grand a month, you'd be better of calling Youbet and getting on the rebate plan instead of the points/merchandise plan.

ryesteve
04-13-2006, 12:06 PM
Is there any chance that YouBet will eliminate or modify their geographic blacklist areas?

Cesario!
04-13-2006, 02:22 PM
My understanding is that this replaced their rebate plan.

Paging
04-13-2006, 09:05 PM
My understanding is that this replaced their rebate plan.

Not true - two seperate plans.

Sailwolf
04-14-2006, 02:17 AM
Is there any chance that YouBet will eliminate or modify their geographic blacklist areas?

Only when the laws or the opinions of the horse racing board are changed. That is why we in California cannot participate in the rebates.

ryesteve
04-18-2006, 04:09 PM
Has anyone gotten any info yet as to the rate at which points translate to cash rewards? I just spent 15 minutes on the phone with a customer service woman who was trying to answer my question by hunting around the website (which I could've done myself...), and finally gave up.

ryesteve
04-20-2006, 09:07 AM
Ok, if anyone cares, according to info I got today, the rate of the rebate on those cash rewards ranges from 1/4 of 1% to 3/4 of 1%. I'm pretty shocked at how bad it is, especially given how generous that preferred member test program of theirs seemed to be. Do they really think this plan will attract anyone pushing a lot of money?

Niko
04-20-2006, 01:56 PM
better than nothing, but still pretty pathetic....