PDA

View Full Version : Antitrust by Trackmaster

Johnicard
04-11-2006, 08:49 PM
I have filed antitrust complaints with the U.S. Department of Justice, the Attorney Generals in Illinois and California, and requested assistance from my Congressmen to cause a criminal investigation for the felony antitrust violations. My website, catpicks.net, is under attack by the AXCIS/Trackmaster pricks but I expect to win. If there is somenoe that would like to team-up on this issue, please send me an e-mail at johnicard@msn.com.

xfile
04-11-2006, 09:39 PM
I have filed antitrust complaints with the U.S. Department of Justice, the Attorney Generals in Illinois and California, and requested assistance from my Congressmen to cause a criminal investigation for the felony antitrust violations. My website, catpicks.net, is under attack by the AXCIS/Trackmaster pricks but I expect to win. If there is somenoe that would like to team-up on this issue, please send me an e-mail at johnicard@msn.com.

For several years now whenever somebody tries to do a harness site like you they refuse to sell them data. They have a true monopoly on the harness data. A monopoly is a monopoly. I wish you luck in your pursuit. It's about time somebody stood up to them. Keep us posted on what becomes of the complaints you have filed. One thing's for sure - you are going to give Dave Seigel some indigestion and stress...hahahaha...:lol: Seigel really believes he owns the harness data personally. Believe me - he takes your complaints personally. This is going to be good!!! I know he reads this board as a lurker. Hey Dave - you better pop a xanax. This guy is coming after you..hahaha. I love it :cool:

Tom
04-12-2006, 12:28 AM
Can't you get it from USTA? Or are they in bed with TM?
Whatever, good luck - I always root for the little guy and free trade.
Keep us posted.

I dropped TM a long time ago because they were not vapbable of providing usable chart files on a consistent basis.

Dave, you ole lurker you......clean your own house up!:sleeping:

toetoe
04-12-2006, 01:31 AM
Lose that sulky look, Dave. I gotcher single shaft ... RIGHT HERE! :p

traynor
04-12-2006, 04:28 AM
Tom wrote: <Can't you get it from USTA? Or are they in bed with TM?
Whatever, good luck - I always root for the little guy and free trade.
Keep us posted.>

Full charts for every standardbred race in the US and Canada are freely available to anyone who wants them. Trackmaster provides a service (re-formatting data files), and that seems to be the issue, rather than the data itself. The price of convenience is sometimes more than the client is willing to pay.
Good Luck

Koko
04-12-2006, 08:40 AM
I always root for the little guy and free trade.

Rooting for the little guy and things that "presumeably" foster free trade like NAFTA, GATT, FTAA is actually rooting against the little guy.

Tom
04-12-2006, 11:47 AM
Rooting for the little guy and things that "presumeably" foster free trade like NAFTA, GATT, FTAA is actually rooting against the little guy.

My bad. I meant FAIR trade. That excludes those other things!

Johnicard
04-13-2006, 06:12 PM
Thanks for all the suppoort responses. I would like to get a class action law suit against Trackmaster and currently have 2 people that have been harrassed and/or had membership terminated to prevent them from competing with the Trackmaster-sponsered tip sheets. Please let me know if you are interested in joining. Send e-mail to johnicard@msn.com.

I am retired from the US Navy Submarine force and when threatened I go to attack mode. I am committed to ending this monopoly on the use of raw past performance data. Please join me in this effort.