PDA

View Full Version : The Race Card Again

toetoe
04-04-2006, 05:50 AM
So a representative from Geoergia runs through the House security checkpoint, late for a vote, having forgotten badge, pin, everything. The guard stops the representative bodily. But wait! The representative is colored AND gendered. Whoa, a double threat. Apologize and move on? Try to understand the guard's position? HELL no. What does she do? She retains a race-baiting attorney, gets a fool from the National Association To Assuage Crack Pots (NAACP) to race-bait and gender-bait, AND calls on the heavy artillery, Hairy Fella-Blow-Me and Danny Glover. I know a mediocre actor is de rigueur in these situations, but was Samuel L. Jackson busy touring Cuba, and therefore unavailable? This is the "Operation Dumbo Drop" of political moves. She expects the equivalent of House Welfare, wherein based on her genetic disability and lifelong hurt feelings, she should get special treatment. If only she had some lesbian terrorists on her case, the picture would be complete. Oh, hey, I forgot about the Non-Orgasmic Wonders (NOW). Next best thing. Reverend Jesse and Al Charlatan must be champing at the bit. Maybe Felipe Alou? He's no lesbian, but he's an expert. He's black AND brown. God, I wish I had a resume that impressive.

Snag
04-04-2006, 08:23 AM
Jesse and Al were busy in New Orleans. They will be in DC today to help the congress woman from Georgia. Isn't it strange that the press is covering this and there are no charges filed yet. I think it would be funny if they no billed this and left her twisted in the wind.

Tom
04-04-2006, 05:57 PM
And the sad thing about it is this low life mental midget gets to vote on bills that affect us all.
Got to think that there needs to be some kind of qualitifcations to serve in congress - how many more trouble making bottom feeders likethis litle bitch are in there now?

They should throw her ass in the slammer and make it a big issue- charge her with a felony.

BTW, when someone breaks through a security check point in DC, there IS no inapproriate way to touch them. First response whould be a shot in the back - zero tolerance. Could it be this little bitch is too stupid to understand that?
Thin out the heard if she is.

PaceAdvantage
04-04-2006, 10:01 PM
It's a slow news week, right?

kenwoodallpromos
04-05-2006, 12:09 AM
Would you like me to start 2 new threads on Delay?LOL!!

twindouble
04-06-2006, 09:44 AM
Inept racist throw back polititions like Jackson and Sharpton are taking their last breath on a sinking ship. The greater majority in this country, blacks and whites see through them so get your laughs while you can.

T.D.

Big Bill
04-06-2006, 01:06 PM
Seems like a good thread to post what Neal Boortz presented on his web site yesterday and it is tounge-in-cheek:

RACIST HOUSE SPENDING RULES SNAG MCKINNEY

Perhaps you didn't know it, but using taxpayer funds for political fundraising is against the rules of the U.S. House of Representatives. It now seems that Cynthia McKinney took $1000 from her congressional office budget to fly Isaac Hayes to her district last year. He was there to be the headliner at a political fundraiser for McKinney. Cynthia McKinney has broken the law. Now it looks like McKinney is going to have to pay that money back somehow. Obviously, this rule is racist. It was put in place to nothing more than to harass black female members of congress and to prevent them from using taxpayer funds to fly black singers to fundraising events. The ugly specter of racism rears its ugly head in America, the land of white privilege, yet again.

RACIST DEMOCRATS SAY MCKINNEY A DISTRACTION

The Hill, a Washington D.C. political newspaper that bills itself "The Newspaper for and about the U.S. Congress" reported yesterday that many Democrats in the congress are now saying that Cynthia McKinney has become a distraction. An aid to one Democrat office holder says "There's been a lot of eye-rolling." A Democratic strategist adds: "This isn't the view of Democrats that we want to project in the tough races, one of victims and race-baiting." The Hill reports that McKinney elicits strong opinions, even within the Democratic caucus.

Obviously these Democrats are closet racists. The accusation that a black female causes a "lot of eye-rolling" is an obvious reference to Al Jolson's racist portrayal of eye-rolling black minstrels in his vaudeville act of years ago. Furthermore, the suggestion that McKinney, a clear and obvious of victim of intense racist hatred and discrimination for her entire life, is "race-bating" is a racist slur of the worst kind. Why can't we all just get along?

RACIST HOUSE SENIORITY RULES DESTROY MCKINNEY RELATIONSHIP WITH PELOSI

The Hill further reports that things aren't going all that well between House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Rep. Cynthia McKinney. It seems that when Cynthia was re-elected to the House in 2004 Pelosi refused --- not once, but twice --- to grant McKinney's request to reinstate her seniority. This, of course, was a blatantly racist move on the part of the minority leader, a move designed to keep the black sister down; a move designed to make sure this black female does not gain a position of respect and power in the congress. Pelosi obviously should be investigated.

RACIST ATLANTA COPS HARASS BLACK MOTORISTS ON CYNTHIA MCKINNEY PARKWAY

Reports are starting to surface that white cops have been seen giving traffic tickets to black motorists on Atlanta's Cynthia McKinney Parkway. These cops are clearly racists brutes who are obviously profiling black drivers. They're intentionally focusing on this particular street because it is named for Georgia Democrat Cynthia McKinney. Something just has to be done about these racist cops on the Atlanta police force. Before you know it they will be pulling black motorists out of their cars and clubbing them.

Big Bill

TurfRuler
04-06-2006, 04:40 PM
You forgot one:

RACIST OFF TOPIC MESSAGE BOARD POSTER

The conservative posters on this board are eager to defend anything that the President of the United States of America George Bush does and believe that he is above the law. What Bill Clinton did to offend the sensibilities of Americans is so mundane compared to what one may think is the eminent dictatorial powers eminating from this administration. And Hillary was right, there is a Plantation mentatility in the Republican party (and some posters here have it also).

lsbets
04-06-2006, 04:42 PM
Turf Ruler - if you're gonna throw allegations around, how bout you try to back them up?

TurfRuler
04-06-2006, 04:46 PM
Isabet: I take it you do not agree with me.

lsbets
04-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Well, you've cast a broad net that covers a lot of folks saying they might be racist and they might have a plantation mentality. I would expect someone to be able to back that up if they want to say that. Do you have any examples of racist comments or a plantation mentality?

TurfRuler
04-06-2006, 05:03 PM

Tom
04-06-2006, 05:06 PM
Put up or shut up. And while you are at it, explain this:
"And Hillary was right, there is a Plantation mentatility in the Republican party (and some posters here have it also)."

For your information, and please read this slowly, Hillary is one who favors creating and maintaining indentured servitude - a bottm class, exwmpt from minimum wages, to do jobs businesses do not wish to pay to have done.
Is this not akin to slavery, and thus a form of racism?

TurfRuler
04-06-2006, 05:10 PM
No "TOM" it is the way you have interpreted it. Do you get the play on your name Tom.

lsbets
04-06-2006, 05:17 PM

The only thing I see that you could possibly infer anything out of those posts is where toetoe used the word "colored" which I took to mean people of color, although I will say it was a bad choice of words.

Was Tom's calling her a mental midget racist? I don't think so - she failed to comply with the procedures for a security checkpoint and said she was a victim of racism. I have to agree with Tom's assesment, that makes her a mental midget.

Snag brought up Jesse and Al. Is that racist? No, anytime either one of them get a chance to grandstand in front of the cameras they do it. I happen to like Al, despite his rather checkered past, but Jesse has proven to be an extortionist on par with the worst Mafia families.

TD called Jesse and Al racist politicians. Umm, he's probably right. They play the politics of race and that is how they raise money - if Jesse doesn't cry racism, he doesn't get to raise money to pay for his kids.

Big Bill posted a tongue in cheeck commentary making fun of how ridiculous the Congresswoman sounds. Not racist.

Sorry, I have to disagree with you. Your examples don't hold up. There have been examples of racism on this board, but those don't fit the bill.

Tom
04-06-2006, 06:29 PM
No "TOM" it is the way you have interpreted it. Do you get the play on your name Tom.

Well, oh enligthened one, please explain it to me then.
And I get the play on words, you racist pig.
How should I interpret it?
Or do you, too, just fire off racist pot shots with nothing to back them up?

mainardi
04-06-2006, 10:50 PM
come off the bench for the "four horsemen of the apocalypse" :blush:

Seriously TR, you didn't come in with any cover-- no hcap, sec, et al -- slinging around liberal accusations without any proof (standard MO for libs, BTW)... you're just lucky that Lefty and JustRalph haven't chimed in. ;)

You might want to do a little more homework before "blurting"... the conservatives on this board will eat you alive if you "come to the gunfight with a knife"!!! :ThmbDown:

hcap
04-07-2006, 05:46 AM
Neal Boortz?

Good non-rascist right wing commentator?
Tongue in cheek? Satire?

http://mediamatters.org/items/200603310005

"a ghetto slut"

On the March 31 broadcast of his nationally syndicated radio program, Neal Boortz said that Rep. Cynthia McKinney (D-GA) "looks like a ghetto slut." Boortz was commenting on a March 29 incident in which McKinney allegedly struck a police officer at a Capitol Hill security checkpoint. Boortz said that McKinney's "new hair-do" makes her look "like a ghetto slut," like "an explosion at a Brillo pad factory," like "Tina Turner peeing on an electric fence," and like "a shih tzu." McKinney is the first African-American woman elected to Congress from Georgia.

From the March 31 broadcast of Cox Radio Syndication's The Neal Boortz Show, with producer Belinda Skelton and talk radio host Royal Marshall:

BOORTZ: For instance, or for goodness sakes, jump in and I'm gonna say -- I'm gonna start out with something controversial. I saw Cynthia McKinney's
new hair-do. Have you seen it, Belinda?

SKELTON: No.

BOORTZ: She looks like a ghetto slut.

If you look up to to this guy as a humourist, you gotta have a warped sense of "funny"

Big Bill
04-07-2006, 07:59 AM
hcap,

I agree that Boortz's remark was way out of line and he did too. He apologized the next day for that remark, which you didn't find necessary to include in your post.

Big Bill

Tom
04-07-2006, 05:48 PM

Very good for a radical lib.
I only have two words for you.....four and five!

Now try the alphabet....feel free to sing it if it helps you.

hcap
04-08-2006, 07:55 AM
Big Bill hcap,

I agree that Boortz's remark was way out of line and he did too. He apologized the next day for that remark, which you didn't find necessary to include in your post. I was not aware that he had. Score one point for Boortz.

But how doe one apologize?

"Gee Cynthia, I called you a ghetto slut, lookin like Tina Turner peeing on an electric fence, and a shih tzu. ( a dog ).

So so sorry I said this while 5,000,000 folks listened in. Oh yeah all you 5,000,000 folks, NEVERMIND."

Score minus 9 for his remarks

Score minus 10 for Cynthia

Tom
04-08-2006, 11:14 AM
Funny you should mention, this Hcap. The bitch, an elected official, NOT a commentator, did the exact same thing. SHE failed to properly enter a secure building, thenb laucnhes, on CNN, into a tirade about racism here and there, blindly accused the DC police of racism without ever even offering one single fact, and has the gall to bring a lawyer because she is obviously to STUPID to relpy to simple quesitons. Then, she gets slapped down by her own party and offers a half hearted apology when threatened with a grand jury.

How does a bictch like this, supposedly elected to represent ALL Americans, yet obvioulsy only representing black ones, apologize?