PDA

View Full Version : Not The End Of The World, But ...

toetoe
04-01-2006, 01:41 PM
I like the Thoroughbred Connection Show, but now it's been bought by TVG, and now they're interviewing Todd Scrupp(sp.?), horrible enough in itself. The kicker is that they're talking about how great TVG is. :mad: :bang:

I don't want TVG, ESPN, brisnet or ANYBODY telling me how great (or in ESPN's case, how insignificant) my favorite sport and/or its shills are.

P.S. I don't know how old this show is, but Todd Schnook is touting Gary Stevens as the savior of TVG, yadda yadda ... didn't GS leave for NBC? Did I get it backward (figuratively speaking)?

xfile
04-01-2006, 05:23 PM
I like the Thoroughbred Connection Show, but now it's been bought by TVG, and now they're interviewing Todd Scrupp(sp.?), horrible enough in itself. The kicker is that they're talking about how great TVG is. :mad: :bang:

I don't want TVG, ESPN, brisnet or ANYBODY telling me how great (or in ESPN's case, how insignificant) my favorite sport and/or its shills are.

P.S. I don't know how old this show is, but Todd Schnook is touting Gary Stevens as the savior of TVG, yadda yadda ... didn't GS leave for NBC? Did I get it backward (figuratively speaking)?

Gary Stevens is on the USA network broadcast of the Florida Derby. The bad news is....so is Mike Battaglia :lol: :cool:

toetoe
04-01-2006, 07:00 PM
Mike is well established, but Gary is, well ... GAIN-ing GROUND! :D

Dan Montilion
04-01-2006, 07:47 PM
Well established as what?

Dan Montilion

JimG
04-01-2006, 07:59 PM
Well established as what?

Dan Montilion

As the Slicker, Quicker, Chalk Picker.:lol:

TRM
04-02-2006, 12:34 PM
JimG

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Battaglia just hits my third nerve.....especially when he says "For the Lead"

UGH....

cnollfan
04-05-2006, 10:06 PM
I prefer Battaglia's announcing to his handicapping.