PDA

View Full Version : Late Pick Three Sanita Anita Thursday

surfdog89
03-30-2006, 01:45 PM
Since we are playing with the public's jack....... let's see if this pick three flys
6th Race 1 mile on the Turf MSW 50k
2- A Big To'Do ...First time on turf was with a low percentage jockey. I watch the race and the horse had a world of trouble ,steadied twice,never switch leads at the top of the lane and head was never straight...tab new jockey... looks live here... finished full of run.
3- Corey County...... contender here can't throw out so we will use...
5- Bransfield... beat the two horse by one length....but the two looked and finish better then this horse but still a contender.
6- Black Spot.... first time starter for Bell... he has pop before with FTS...like how he has trained from Jan to March every week a workout.
8- Westerly Magic... like the 12 better but did not draw in. Florida shipper by Gone West..did not like the yielding turf last race so draw a line threw that race..... fits here...
10- Sharper Image.. good pedigree... excellent works. but can De Seroux win this year with a FTS... always like her.. but Dead Cold.. Good that she is not running this race but we will use.... even a blind squirrel can find a nut.:lol:
Got to make this short..
7th Race Wide Open Betting Race
1- Purrfectly Fitting...beat Quarterly Report in State Bred MSW
3- Priness Mclean ..second in stake race at Del Mat last summer... close like Silky Sullivan......in that race came back running and won off a six month lay off.
4- Quarterly Report.. throw out turf race... contender here
5- Helmsgold..... Always like this horse.
6- Awesome Express. high beyer two good works after winning... set to go...
8th .................................................. ............................................... I like three horses here but I will single after watching all three run..
The one Joanna's Jacuzzi.... dropping from open company to state bred..
The Fanning Horse... did not take the bit the first half mile.... finished up good for the Fanning Barn.. finally we will single.................................. Burst of Light with Solis.... Drops from MSW open company.... looks better on replay then on paper... Must Get Out Of The Gate this time.......:bang: