PDA

View Full Version : Late Pick Four Sanita Anita

surfdog89
03-29-2006, 02:07 PM
5th Race N1X 1& eight.. 58k Allowance race on the Turf.. that comes up not particularly strong... wide open..... so I will use five horses....
2- Miss Double Dots..... been away since July but shows four long workouts in March..... probadly needed the time off...
3-Stormin Lucy....speed and distance is ideal.. must us
4-Santiaga- what can you say.. Don't like the horse but it is PV and frankel...needed last race
6-Singalong..... broke MSW.. had this horse last race...beat Trade Only who runs in the eighth... both horses well clear ...
7-Papillon Rouge... will go off the fav. beat 50k claimers going the same distance as today

6th MSW 6 and half on the dirt... I will use three horse
10- Rocket Kitty...... high Beyer and should have won last time out..just got nailed at the wire..State Bred 61k MSW.... set to roll..
11- Can You Imagine... No Ca. horse that showed speed at Del Mar last summer.
12- Foreovermore... first time starter.... long workout pattern.. looks live
7th
6 and half sprint 53k Allowance
Like to hit the all button but to much jack so I will use... one horse did not use but looks live here
2-Charming Afleet.. the rest should help
3-Vikkis Honor... look very good breaking maiden
4-De Suedonya...... hard knocker..
Last race Single....
4- Trade Only...... had horse last race... did not switch leads very good.. I have watch all the her races...... should be set today....... Thanks looks live here too.
cost of ticket is 45 dollars

Si2see
03-29-2006, 02:58 PM
In the first leg the 4 horse scratched... But you were definetly right you have to use P Val and Frankel

surfdog89
03-29-2006, 08:03 PM
5th Race N1X 1& eight.. 58k Allowance race on the Turf.. that comes up not particularly strong... wide open..... so I will use five horses....
2- Miss Double Dots..... been away since July but shows four long workouts in March..... probadly needed the time off...
3-Stormin Lucy....speed and distance is ideal.. must us
4-Santiaga- what can you say.. Don't like the horse but it is PV and frankel...needed last race
6-Singalong..... broke MSW.. had this horse last race...beat Trade Only who runs in the eighth... both horses well clear ...
7-Papillon Rouge... will go off the fav. beat 50k claimers going the same distance as today

6th MSW 6 and half on the dirt... I will use three horse
10- Rocket Kitty...... high Beyer and should have won last time out..just got nailed at the wire..State Bred 61k MSW.... set to roll..
11- Can You Imagine... No Ca. horse that showed speed at Del Mar last summer.
12- Foreovermore... first time starter.... long workout pattern.. looks live
7th
6 and half sprint 53k Allowance
Like to hit the all button but to much jack so I will use... one horse did not use but looks live here
2-Charming Afleet.. the rest should help
3-Vikkis Honor... look very good breaking maiden
4-De Suedonya...... hard knocker..
Last race Single....
4- Trade Only...... had horse last race... did not switch leads very good.. I have watch all the her races...... should be set today....... Thanks looks live here too.
cost of ticket is 45 dollars

results for pick four 6/10/3/4.... cost $36 dollars payed 100.90 ROI 64.90