PDA

View Full Version : California

Tom
03-28-2006, 06:29 PM
So when do they start paying Mexican income taxes? :eek:
Where is Ljb on this one - I though he was opposed occupying foreign nations? After all, Mexico owns California and yet there we are! stealing their land.

SoCalFan - get out while you can!!!!! Uncle Sam says he won't be coming to help you - Fox slipped him a fiver and he rolled over.

so.cal.fan
03-28-2006, 08:21 PM
Tom, the situation here is no joke.
My friend who is a Los Angeles Police officer had a difficult time getting home after work yesterday, she works at a jail in Van Nuys, about 20 miles west of Sierra Madre, which is 14 miles north east of the city of L.A. Thousands, if not tens of thousands of Mexicans were blocking streets and Freeways.
Most of Los Angeles county is so heavily populated with Mexicans, that you people who don't live here, have no idea.....no idea. Americans, white and black are totally the minority. Asians heavily populate the areas south of here, like Arcadia (where Santa Anita is). I strongly suspect most of them are not citizens of this country.
So that leaves a minority (growing smaller by the day) of black and white Americans. Our teenagers have little chances for jobs. Mexican labor dominates the entire State of Calif.
I was never real concerned, (naiveté) because I thought that they were working and paying into Social Security. Problem is they are ruining our education system and health care systems.......there is just too many of them.....over population. We are maxed out.
There are far too many Asians, they have money, but the city of Arcadia, no longer has any buildings without Asian signs on them. It's a huge Chinatown, engulfing most of the area. It hasn't hit our little town....yet....but the developers are taking it over.....they will use cheap Mexican labor to ravage our beautiful hillsides and turn our little town of 10,000 people into an over built, over crowded awful place to live.
What are we to do? Where do we go? Sorry to rant, but this is very distressing to me and my family, friends and neighbors.
I know all these poor souls just come here to try to have a better life....but we are FILLED TO CAPACITY.
Should I move to Mexico, Tom?

GaryG
03-28-2006, 08:40 PM
SoCal: Lots of room out this way and we have only a VERY few Mexicans.....love to have you!

mainardi
03-28-2006, 08:47 PM
The most poigniant images out here in WET LA-LA-Land are of those high school students that ditched school for two days to "protest", even though most of them did nothing more than scream obscenities into any open microphone they could find. They had a woman on who was talking about how her children deserve a chance at a good education, and that it's not right that we don't teach them in Spanish, and when the tape cut back to her, she was speaking in Mexican (feel free to call it Spanish if you want to) AND nobody was translating!!! :mad:

So, what are we to do? I wish that it was easy enough to move, but the places we want to move to (Vegas, Phoenix, Tucson) are destined to have the same problem before too long. My wife is averse to the cold (she grew up in it ;) ), and most of the other warm weather places have an illegal immigrant problem. I hear that Vancouver is nice... but then I'd be the immigrant!!!

dav4463
03-28-2006, 10:00 PM
We are the minority here in Texas too. There were quite a few ugly scenes in Dallas today during the protests as well. One city in Texas even made Spanish it's official language! My area of town is predominantly hispanic and it is hard to find any of them who speak English. You should also take note of the juvenile corrections facilities in Texas. They are about 80-85% hispanic due to the influx of Latino gangs.

sgv
03-28-2006, 11:06 PM
And these are the people that the disgraceful politicos of BOTH! parties pander to.They cower in their plush halls bowing before their internationalist masters and spew vitriol about how me musn't offend these poor people who are only trying to have a better life. And all the while these poor souls march with national flags of foreign nations and say how we are all racists that owe them something. And do the representatives that WE elected defend us and our nation? Of course not, because this is exactly what many elements in our gvt want. They could give a rats ass about the law abiding loyal americans who built beautiful communities and made this country the greatest country in the history of the world. What they want is for the united states as we know it to collapse so they can usher in their utopian globalist planet were an unnacountable totalitarian gvt body can do whatever they please. The only way for this to happen is to destroy the soul of the only nation that is keeping all the dominos from falling. Sound like science fiction? welcome to the future.

Tom
03-28-2006, 11:40 PM
SoCal, I really feel for you. This is what has happened: The Us has been invaded by Mexico, adn we have lost. Plain and simply, Mexico has done what Japan, Germany, Russia, China could not do - they have invaded us and are occupying us and have installed vishy government. Georege Bush, as president, has sold out America. He is nothing but a stupid hand puppet, he is the same leader the the nazi's installed in France during WWII - Fox shouts, little stupid gerogie porgie wiggles his ass, crinkles his brow, and says stupid things. Dance, little georgie porgie, smile like the idiot you are and dance for uncle Vince! I am amazed this little polyho has not had a pole installed in the oval office so he can strut his stuff to his lover Fox.

Did you see those ads Mexico took out in the papers the other day - blatant acts of war imho, outlining to US how we should govern our country? And Bush, this hand puppet of Fox and big business hand tha gall to thank them for thier input - he is a traitor to this country and he must be brought to justice and pay the ultimate penaly - for treason - and you know what that is.
To listen to little georgie talk about immigration and border security, one has to wonder just how much of a friggin liar he is or how anyone that obviously ignorant can tie his own shoes.

I don't where you can go, SoCol, this country is dead. It has no future and will not be long before it is refered to in the same tones as France. See the resemblence on the news tonight - streets full of the great unwashed whinning and rioting? LA and Detroit were jut the beginging here. We had our 15 minutes and this country has gone beyond the point of no return. The government has been sold and there is no possible way - lawfully - to take it back.

But leave Mexifornia and do as I do every night - pray for the "big one."

RXB
03-29-2006, 01:00 AM
Did you see those ads Mexico took out in the papers the other day - blatant acts of war imho, outlining to US how we should govern our country? "

Fox is also telling Canada to accept Mexican "guest workers." Just what my country needs-- more people who can't speak English coming into the larger cities and driving down wages for people at the lower end of the income scale.

Canada used to have an immigration policy that was the envy of other nations. Then it became politicized, and now we allow a ridiculous number of people in every year-- twice as many per capita as the two next highest countries, Australia and the USA. A lot of these immigrants are old grannies and grampas who get let in because their families complain that they shouldn't have to leave their loved ones behind when they immigrate. All they do is help to sap the medical system dry. Unbelievable.

toetoe
03-29-2006, 01:21 AM
Ah, little girls carrying signs in misspelled Spanish. Isn't Southern California great? Maybe they'll figure out they can REALLY hurt The Man by just leaving the country. Go on, just leave us in the lurch. That would be the most welcome threat to my ears since the rappers threatened to boycott the MTV Awards, or The Grammys, or whatever it was several years ago. Are you guys kidding? I won't beg you to stay.

Well, now that it's a kind of almost completely nonviolent war, it's time to strategize. Figure what bonehead, doctrinaire tactics the adversary will employ, and thwart them or steer them into an untenable position. I won't go broke underestimating a bunch of folks so ignorant they can't spell in either language. They ARE organized, though, like lemmings with brain damage.

Hosshead
03-29-2006, 01:47 AM
SoCal: Lots of room out this way and we have only a VERY few Mexicans.....love to have you!My cousin and his family just moved to Tenn. bought a house, and love it there. I may be packing out of Ca. someday to somewhere that is online betting friendly.

so.cal.fan
03-29-2006, 02:51 AM
Gosh, you guys........this is grim :(
If my little town gets developed, we will sell and move.
It may take stuff like this to get a change. Let's hope so.

Indulto
03-29-2006, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by toetoe:

Well, now that it's a kind of almost completely nonviolent war, it's time to strategize. Figure what bonehead, doctrinaire tactics the adversary will employ, and thwart them or steer them into an untenable position.TT,
Mexico’s masses are maxed to the millions, yet despite that historic French influence, the have-nots appear unlikely to revolt against the Aristocracy. What to do?

First replace Rumsfeld with Tom. Then, after demands that Fox and his family leave the country are ignored, INVADE. The absentees will then swarm across the unprotected border to join the coyote insurgency which has all the billions they sent back to bring their families here. That’s when we seal the border and airlift our troops. ;)

GaryG
03-29-2006, 07:44 AM
My cousin and his family just moved to Tenn. bought a house, and love it there. I may be packing out of Ca. someday to somewhere that is online betting friendly.Online betting is no problem. There are no OTBs in the state though. I go to one in Scott County VA about a half mile over the state line and there is Kentucky Downs. It is on the state line just above Nashville.

JustRalph
03-29-2006, 08:20 AM
Gosh, you guys........this is grim :(
If my little town gets developed, we will sell and move.
It may take stuff like this to get a change. Let's hope so.

Diane, for the same money you paid for your house..........you can live very nicely in Ohio, KY, or Tenn. Sell that puppy and run!

You could have a ball in KY...........you know they have some race tracks there too? ;)

GaryG
03-29-2006, 08:30 AM
Diane, for the same money you paid for your house..........you can live very nicely in Ohio, KY, or Tenn. Sell that puppy and run!

You could have a ball in KY...........you know they have some race tracks there too? ;)That is for sure Ralph. The reason Californians are disliked in some places (Colorado and Wyoming that I know of personally) is that they come to town with a ton of money from selling their house and drive up the real estate prices. The money from SoCal's Sierra Madre house would buy a good part of Carter County. $200K (a shotgun shack in CA) buys a mansion on the hill out here. We'll all leave the light on for you!

Hosshead
03-29-2006, 09:18 AM
...(a shotgun shack in CA) buys a mansion on the hill out here. That reminds me of another requirement: Has to be (unlike Ca.) a CCW state !

Snag
03-29-2006, 09:33 AM
I received the following via email so I am guessing that Theodore said this..in any event it does say what I feel.

Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

chickenhead
03-29-2006, 09:56 AM
I have considered beginning to call the police every day to report the "loiterers" at specific spots in town. It would only be a nuisance for the police to have me do it, but perhaps if enough people did it they could put more pressure on those above them to do something about it...I don't know how else to "vote" on this issue and be heard.

twindouble
03-29-2006, 10:00 AM
That should be hung in white house and every legislative body in America including schools and colleges.

T.D.

JustRalph
03-29-2006, 10:00 AM
That reminds me of another requirement: Has to be (unlike Ca.) a CCW state !

That leaves ohio out..........

so.cal.fan
03-29-2006, 10:24 AM
<First replace Rumsfeld with Tom> :lol:

We need to add an amendment to the Constitution.......instead of a Presidential Cabinet........an oligarchy needs to be put in, consisting of older people who are NOT politicians. People with unquestionable integrity and high IQ's. Integrous people who are so old and so rich that they have no agenda, no ego.
This oligarchy could advise whoever is our President. Our President would have the final word, of course, but all sides of an issue would be discussed before any action was taken.........for instance......1. Radically Islam wants to destroy the rest of the world? How do we fight back, knowing that pacifism does not work with people who want to cut your head off....slowly?
Hasty decisions would not be made, like invading Iraq with the naiveté that we could change a 1000 year culture in a short time.
2. How to stop illegal immigration.
3. How to stop over population in our country and encourage the rest of the world to follow suit.....this is more important than Democracy in these countries......encourage them to have oligarchy governments instead.
Even in the most backward of countries, there are always a few people heavily endowed in the upper stories, who posses both advanced spirituality and no agenda.
Are any of you guys over 75 years old and worth millions, President Bush needs your advice!
Okay :D I'm through pontificating! :lol:

GaryG
03-29-2006, 10:28 AM
[QUOTE=heavily endowed in the upper stories[/QUOTE]I've been looking for one of those myself....:eek:

Tom
03-29-2006, 10:35 AM
Perhaps this issue will be solved by the militias out there......after all, obeying laws is now an option in this country. Tjnis contry was built with a gun, it will take a gun to save it. The constitution has failed - it allowed a weak governement to be sold. Thow out thaw stupid ideas about law and order and legislature and elections - it is time to go to war on our own streets.

GaryG
03-29-2006, 10:44 AM
That reminds me of another requirement: Has to be (unlike Ca.) a CCW state !That is no problem here, practically a requirement!

skate
03-29-2006, 04:56 PM
i think it sheds a clearer lite on the problem . , if we include others when we are talking about this problem. it is very much an economic problem.

it is used by "all" of those in office (not just uncle George), in order to keep wages down for the lower class(so called). big buiness has its hands in this and so does the Media.

this has been approaching for a long time. i think that a liberal type mind set is to be attributed, things such as spainish language being made manditory was a good start.
this is not to say that a liberal is wrong at any time ,but enough is enough and they went too far, my opinion.

skate

skate
03-29-2006, 04:58 PM
to bring the war (etc.) into this problem, will only divide.

we are divided enough for now.

which means "nothing will get done".

skater

Indulto
03-29-2006, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by twindouble:

That should be hung in white house and every legislative body in America including schools and colleges.Right next to the ten commandments?

Valuist
03-29-2006, 05:29 PM
Can somebody please memo the folks at TVG that trainer Tom Tomillo is NOT Mexican. They keep Mexicanizing his name, pronouncing it "Ta MEE yo". Memo to TVG: he's Italian; not Mexican and the L's ARE pronounced.

BlueShoe
04-04-2006, 07:30 PM
Today demonstrations,tomorrow riots,the day after tomorrow,insurrection and civil war.Civil war?Am dead serious.The young illegals in this country have been largely radicalized.They have been indoctrinated by Marxist/Leninist groups such as LaRaza and MECHa with nonsense such as "re-conquista",the idea that the American Southwest belongs to them and should be part of Mexico in a grand Mestizo coalition.We have been invaded by a foreign power.Is not that an act of war?The only reason to hesitate in declaring war on Mexico is the fact that there is almost a million Americans living in Mexico,and they would be retaliated against heavily if war came.Still,one wonders.In the war of 1846-1848 there was serious discussion in Congress on whether to annex Mexico and make it part of the US.Wiser heads prevailed,the reason given that the culture was too unlike our own.Unless things change,by the second quarter of this century California will become The Peoples Republic of Mexifornia.As for me,plan to relocate to the Pacific Northwest or the Northern Rockys.

Indulto
04-05-2006, 01:45 AM
Immigration Reform Has Horse Industry on Alert by Tom LaMarra
http://news.bloodhorse.com/viewstory.asp?id=32881 (http://news.bloodhorse.com/viewstory.asp?id=32881)

. . . The horse industry relies heavily on alien workers at farms, racetracks, and training centers on a year-round basis. The current H-2A program for agricultural workers allows employers to bring aliens to the U.S. as temporary, non-immigrant workers; the temporary period is only 10 months.

. . . Horse industry officials said they support tighter border security but believe provisions must be made for alien workers who play a key role in the horse breeding and racing business.Hey Tom, can we have our cake and eat it too?

Tom
04-05-2006, 11:20 AM
Immigration Reform Has Horse Industry on Alert by Tom LaMarra
http://news.bloodhorse.com/viewstory.asp?id=32881 (http://news.bloodhorse.com/viewstory.asp?id=32881)

Hey Tom, can we have our cake and eat it too?

No. Racing must obey the laws as well. What other industry so demonstrated the problem? Uber -rich at the top, tens of thousand below pverty at the bottom supporting those few?
Racing has it's problems, but should we allow slavery to help it solve them?
Wherever the chips fall, we gotta do what's right. If it kills the industry, it kills it. Maybe we will end up three or four tracks, lots of simulcasting.

Indulto
04-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Racing has it's problems, but should we allow slavery to help it solve them?
Wherever the chips fall, we gotta do what's right. If it kills the industry, it kills it. Maybe we will end up three or four tracks, lots of simulcasting.Which ones? I envision this gigantic sucking sound as these jobs are effectively outsourced to Mexico, and Agua Caliente becomes the world's leading simulcast signal exporter and Mexico's primary tourist attraction. Vincente Fox is credited with Mexico's economic resurgence and starts acquiring WMDs.;)