PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

surfdog89
03-28-2006, 05:11 PM
I'am a new member to this forum and I thank anyone who post in this forum. I am a member of the Del Mar Forum and trackchampion..ect.ect.. as well. This is the forum I feel is for the pure fans of this great game of horse racing. It seems to me that the group of handicapper's here is not a elistist group of fans with blinkers on. I would like to thank PA for all his hard work . This is a place were we can all fine tune are handicapping skills. I would like to run up the flag pole and see in this section, handicapper's who pick a horse and explain briefly why they think this horse is going to win the race. I know when I hit this part of the forum alot of hard work goes into making various picks.... But it does me no good and maybe you too... that in reading the touts without the person explaing to me why they like there horse.... I know it would help my skills in picking winner's..... why other hanicapper's pick there horses..... Time permitting I will try to post my picks and explain why I like the race and the horse.I hope this sounds all-right to the members here...... What do you think?

Koko
03-28-2006, 05:19 PM
Makes great sense. For those inclined to do so, it's a way of teaching someone something (hopefully) about fishing rather than catching them a fish would be an analogy I would think appropriate.