PDA

View Full Version : Teddy Roosevelt weighs in on our borders....

Tom
03-27-2006, 05:08 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/27/quote.roosevelt/index.html

500,000 illegal criminals, flying the flag of Mexico on our streets while we are at war. And Bush says nothing. Here is a quote by another president, one who Bush would not be fit to stand next to. A real president, not a bought and paid for dummy.

Who are these parading criminals loyal to, Mexico or the US?
Certainly NOT the US.
This group of lawbreakers has left behind a country that is one of the poorest, most corrupt, underdeveloped, genrally worthless countries on the face of the Earth. And they area going better our country how?
They are proven losers and have no respect for our border laws. At what point do they suddenly start obeying other laws? Or do they?

Teddy, where are you when we need ya, guy? We need a man of strong presidential timber, and all we got was a ......bush!

DJofSD
03-27-2006, 07:30 PM
There's a strong feeling in my corner of the country that we're close to losing control of our country.

People feel that politicians either don't care or are part of the problem. Even those Mexicans that have become naturalized citizens feel threatened by the current state of affairs.

The question in my mind is why do they want to turn the US into Mexico? Why don't they just move there is it's such a wonderful country and culture?

Tom
03-27-2006, 10:24 PM
Because in Mexico, there are no TAXPAYERS to take care of them. Those that come here illegally are often refered to as necessary, honest working preople, doing the jobs MAerican won't do, but in fact, by the very definition of the empty headed, traitors who call them that they are UNDOCUMENTED, so how can theses metal midgets who favor ammnesty know what they are? A check of fact will show that many if not most of them are lazy, uneducated, filthy, disease riden leeches here to live of the sweat and labors of Americans - basket cases who lust not for our country but for US - a reverse slavery if you will. 30% of those in our penal system are illegal aliens costimg us millions of dollars a day. 50% of Latinos are dropping out of shcool - now there's a valuable asset to our country! Racism? no FACTS. If we were to move to Mexico, they would follow us BACK so we could take care of them there. Mexicao is the crap hole it is today because of....MEXICANS! Nobody else made that country as worthless as it is today but those that live in it. Even stealing our jobs, they still have a POS country. And we want to welcome them here to destroy ours. Make nice names for them. Geographically Mexico should be a world class nation - look what The US and Canada did with their slices of N. America. Now explain to me how Mexico turned out like a turd fest?

They are a disgrace as people, an insult to the honest, hard working Hispanics who have paid their dues, waited their turn, and come here legally to become a part what was once a great country, to become Americans, not leeches. But low life POS like Bush and Kennedy and McCain are encouraging everyone to break the law, to disregard the very process that built this country, to dishoner those who played by the rules. For political gain. Whores. Cheap whores. And Bush had the unmitigated gall to stand before a handful of LEGAL immigtants today, celebrating their long, hard, struggle to become citizens legally, and dishoner thier efforts with his political crap comments. Take a long look at that graduating class today - anyone of them would make a better president than the mental case we have now.
Even Chavez was against illegal immigration. He knew it was discrimination against honest immigrants.

twindouble
03-27-2006, 11:05 PM
They are a disgrace as people, an insult to the honest, hard working Hispanics who have paid their dues, waited their turn, and come here legally to become a part what was once a great country, to become Americans, not leeches. But low life POS like Bush and Kennedy and McCain are encouraging everyone to break the law, to disregard the very process that built this country, to dishoner those who played by the rules. For political gain. Whores. Cheap whores.
Even Chavez was against illegal immigration. He knew it was discrimination against honest immigrants.

Whoa Tom! I don't think your bigot or a racist but you sure sound like it after reading all of what you said. A little bit of American history would do you some good. Blacks were viewed the same way you wrapped up Mexicans along with every other minority group that came here legally or illegally, the latter was the norm through out our history. The facts are the whores you refer to were the rich and powerful that built this country loaded with the same bigotry and racism. The flood of hoodlums and criminals that entered this country over the last 100 years pales to the small minority of Mexicans your complaining about now.

I'm not saying your wrong by insisting they come here legally, regardless of what country they come from but dam it's just as wrong for law enforcement to ignore the problem for so many years, that's where the blame has to go. Each State has the responsibly to protect the borders as well and the Federal government. The question is, how far back do you want to go in the blame game? I do agree with your assessment of the Mexican government.

T.D.

Tom
03-27-2006, 11:18 PM
TD - reread my post - I am making those accusations against he scum of the souht that are coming here in blatant disregard of our laws, not legals.

As far who screwed Mexico, facts are facts. The mexican people are to blame for it being what it is today. I stand by everything I posted. If the truth hurts, sucs to be them. You take a group of proven losers who diregard laws and then expect them to contribute here? Don't make me laugh. Vicente Fox should be hunted down and caged like a dog. He is by FAR a bigger threat tha SH ever was, and he has caused more problems for this country tha OBL has. Fox, Bush, OBL....that's the new axis opf evil, wtih OBL being the least problem.

mainardi
03-28-2006, 02:46 AM
It's the BUSINESS world, my friends!!! :mad: :(

I live just outside of Los Angeles, and I see the illegals everywhere, everyday... even standing by the side of the road in the morning, waiting to be picked up and taken out to do a day of hard labor for $20 and lunch (if the same jobs they do were given to legal workers, that'd be about $100 a day).

For those of you unfamiliar with the types of jobs most often done by illegals, they are the jobs that Americans have gotten accustomed to refusing. There are two broad categories: those that Americans could do but see the wages as being "beneath them" (hotel maid, car wash guys, construction go-fer, and so on) and those that Americans haven't done in so long that they really couldn't do them (strawberry pickers, for example).

Why big business? Well, just let me paint this picture if the illegals were run out of California. Imagine stopping off at your favorite takeout "gourmet" burger joint (they're all over the place around here), and you order a burger with lettuce, tomato and avocado. Yikes, the bill is $18... whahappen? Well, using legal workers, that $1 avocado is $5, the $1 head of lettuce is $4, and the $1 tomato is $6... that's why farmers use illegals... because nobody is going to pay that much for California grown items.

Okay, how about when you stay at your average $60 a night hotel... whoops, I mean to say that $150 hotel room... complete with full wage earning staff.

What about that $20,000 addition you've always wanted to put on your house -- a cool viewing room for all of your big screen movies (and the horse races, of course!) -- that all of a sudden goes to $50,000 because the contractor has to employ legal workers.

So, businesses big and small "employ" illegals to save money -- on wages and benefits -- so that we the taxpayers can cover their expenses: emergency room care that's bankrupting and corrupting our hospitals, uninsured motorist costs that drive up our insurance (even when we don't have any tickets or accidents), higher taxes to cover the money that flows out of the country at an astounding rate, just to name a few.

And, of course, government is in on it too (wow, what a shock!). Why else would the state allow them to stay here? Well, they DO have to buy the essentials... and those items are all taxed. The businesses using them are making more profits... and those profits are all taxed.

So, welcome to my world... and now it's your world as well. I'd love to see something done about it... I guess that I'll just have to watch what I eat and where I stay on vacation... and I can just forget about that viewing room!!!

twindouble
03-28-2006, 09:37 AM
Joe Mainardi;

Right on Joe, through out our history it's been the same story, the only scary aliments that's been thrown in is terrorism and the growth of drug use. We have only ourselves to blame when it comes to drugs, we allowed the liberals to promote it's use from the 60's on, I'm talking Hollywood and the mass media plus guys like Timothy leary, Jane Fonda. Hell, I could go on and on, just include the music industry. None of those suckers take any responsibility for the misery, death, crime or the distruction of so many familes. Nothing but low life drug pushers in my opinion. I felt good whe Leary died and I'll feel the same way when Fonda and others go.

T.D.

toetoe
03-28-2006, 11:17 AM
Joe,

I'm sure you sincerely believe your scenario, but Bush, the California lefties ("Give love to all, except righties and fetuses") and the UFW couldn't come up with better scare tactics. It's always right to "take your losers right away," isn't it? That's assuming we could ever just get rid of so many millions of persons. I say we should enforce the laws and see whether the consequences would really be so dire. If we're so damn dependent on them, let's go as cold-turkey as we can. Maybe Jumbo Jack consumption will drop by 40%. Hey, we'll find out we didn't even need that third burger.
My thing is that we'll always have cheaters, but we can keep the number manageable. We need a mixture of immigrants, not 50% from Mexico, not friggin' all of 'em part of La Raza in California. The fact that these fools can march in the streets with impunity, spouting their addlebrained party line, proves that it's way out of control. They don't have to fire a shot.

My solution is to take all hardened criminals, and dump them in Mexico. Pay them to go, if necessary. Air out our prisons for a bit.

46zilzal
03-28-2006, 11:47 AM
you think any one actually listened to the clowns in the drug culture???

Handy excuse

tahoesid
03-28-2006, 11:57 AM
According to several studies done, farmers get little of the actual retail value of their products , so the retail would not be impacted as much as you say. Yes it would be more, but people don't realize that for all those dollars we save at retail, they are being paid out for all those costs (in taxes) to support those very people who work for those low wages.
One way or another we pay.

I can't believe Americans have become so picky that they won't work in construction or other fields that are being taken over by illegal immigrants, given a decent wage.

Tom
03-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Decent wage - there is the bottom line. The senate judical committee just rolled over to corporate america and sned out a bill that essentially does nothing. Thank you W and McCain....you POS bastards just sold out America.

Now, what other laws can we secide to ignore for profitability?

1. How about relaxing sanitary conditions if food processing plants - just a waste off money, and not hat many get poisend every year?
2. Sure would get bus run over faster if we ignore those pesty little traffic lights.
3. Hey, safety requirements on cars - just a lot of expense - who cares is braks fail and headlights don't work...this is corporate america, man!

Now the the president and the senate have openly laid donw and put thier legs in the air to corporations, why should anyone else have any respect for this country and its laws?
The polyhos have spoken.