PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods on 60 Minutes

Dave Schwartz
03-27-2006, 03:13 PM
Tiger Woods was interviewed by Ed Bradley on 60 Minutes last night. (I just watched it on my DVR.)

Aside from a little of his life story, the interview focuses on his attitudes about life, golf and winning.

If you can possibly get your hands on this interview, do so.

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

banacek
03-27-2006, 05:15 PM
I really enjoyed it too, Dave. I wrote down a few of the things he said. Could come in handy at the track.

If you want more, 60 minutes has an website affiliation with yahoo:

http://news.yahoo.com/60minutes

DJofSD
03-27-2006, 07:25 PM
Definetely concur with Dave about this interview. I'm glad I had the TiVo cranking for this one. Could very well get burned to a DVD.

One point I try to get across to some of my co workers that I think came through well during the interview: if you want things (your swing, your win per centage) to get better, something has to change. And some times it's as simple as a change in attitude.

GaryG
03-27-2006, 07:47 PM
Definetely concur with Dave about this interview. I'm glad I had the TiVo cranking for this one. Could very well get burned to a DVD.

One point I try to get across to some of my co workers that I think came through well during the interview: if you want things (your swing, your win per centage) to get better, something has to change. And some times it's as simple as a change in attitude.Like the Chevy Chase character (Ty) said in Caddyshack: see the shot, be the shot. I guess it's like visualizing your horse in the winner's circle when you bet.