PDA

View Full Version : Greg Young of Northfield: "Ron Jeremy hung"

falconridge
03-27-2006, 12:48 AM
According to Greg Young, the voice of Northfield Park ("Home of the Flying Turns"), he is--or, rather, did.:blush: A standardbred pacer named Ron Jeremy saw plenty of action in last night's third race at the Cleveland area half-miler. Well-backed in the open invitational for sidewheelers (RJ had scored in five consecutive outings earlier this year), the Aaron Merriman-driven son of Better Than Sex (I couldn't make this stuff up!) made a first-over move on the final turn, only to stall when lapped on the fading pocket-sitter. Announcer Young (the "and there they are" guy) at that point reported that eventual winner Key Western had pulled clear from "a gapped-out Liltycantbedenied, and Ron Jeremy's ... uh ... a hung third.":lol:

I like this guy (Young) more every day, and I tend to hate everybody. Go figure. And there your are.:D
http://www.k9care.com/fga/Ron_Jeremy1.jpg
Gapped-out and hung? I wonder which Ron Jeremy he means. ;)

toetoe
03-27-2006, 11:49 AM
Falconridge,

You're an anthropophile compared to me, an omniphile, even. I hate everyBODY, everyTHING, mySELF, hate itSELF, you name it. I LOVE this guy at Northfield. And was it 'a hung third' or 'a well hung third?'

Maybe I already mentioned this, but once at GGF, I determined that a nice turfer named Navarone had NO SHOT, as his equine version of Willie Johnson was literally dragging in the paddock loam. Well, next time (the saddest words in handicapping) I knew the DRF would contain no account of his "horsing," as how to explain it? I also knew backers would not be penile-ized, parimutuelly speaking. Well, he was well within himself in the paddock, and proceeded to run SECOND( :mad: ) at 8-to1. The NEXT time ... aw, I dunno, I gave up on him.

Dave Schwartz
03-27-2006, 12:22 PM
So, how do you guys feel about your mothers?

<G>

In my new program we will be offering psychiatric counseling services for only a small upgrade fee...

Oh, never mind.

toetoe
03-27-2006, 12:28 PM
I usually start at her ankles and move slowly upward. :liar:

JustRalph
03-27-2006, 01:18 PM
I usually start at her ankles and move slowly upward. :liar:

:bang: :bang: :bang:

Dave Schwartz
03-27-2006, 01:49 PM
Okay, so I won't ask questions like that anymore.

:eek: