PDA

View Full Version : Frank Amotes horses all scratched today at aqueduct

shammy
03-25-2006, 01:21 PM
and rumors are he has quit ernie, story i am told will be out shortly... i cant wait to read it, the saga continues....

bigmama2005
03-25-2006, 01:53 PM
It has nothing to do with Ernie, and there are no rumors to that effect if you had any connections you would know it had to do with a classless , gutless move by Ms Pedersen. So stop acting that you are in the know you rumor spreading witch.

the_fat_man
03-25-2006, 02:03 PM
Look, it's BigMama

Hey

Haven't seen you around since

your REPEATED posts about the SUPERHORSE Achilles of Troy

Wasn't he supposed to show us all how great he was in the Gotham, BigMama?

It's so nice when those in the know share their information. (ha ha ha ha)

Then he got spanked like a punk.

And the excuses started flying.

We missed YOUR comments after the GOTHAM, BigMama

I was so looking forward to reading your praise of/excuses for the BIG HORSE, BIgMama

Uh huh

bigmama2005
03-25-2006, 02:09 PM
Watch the replay , if you have any horse sense you know who the best horse in that race was, lost by 6 lenghts , broke last, check twice, went 5 wide on the turn and the jckey wrapped up on him and he still made up 3 lenghts in the stretch, look again, wait for his next start and if he has a good trip then open your mouth.

the_fat_man
03-25-2006, 02:21 PM
Watch the replay , if you have any horse sense you know who the best horse in that race was, lost by 6 lenghts , broke last, check twice, went 5 wide on the turn and the jckey wrapped up on him and he still made up 3 lenghts in the stretch, look again, wait for his next start and if he has a good trip then open your mouth.

Sure, bigmama

you really need to hone your race watching skills

the punk came up empty when it counted (boo hoo hoo)

Greeley's Legacy has SPANKED HIM TWICE (ouch)

Moreover, you were touting him as a super horse off of PERFECT TRIPS

Let me get this straight:

he's a super horse when he gets perfect trips

he needs excuses when he wins

ship him out of town for an easier spot

gonna get real tough in NY

and there are just so many excuses to go around

shammy
03-25-2006, 02:29 PM
wait a minute, i am not spreading rumors and i am no fan of pedersen, i dislike her very much and i am a friend of frankies so you say i know nothing, ha...jokes on you

shammy
03-25-2006, 02:31 PM
It has nothing to do with Ernie, and there are no rumors to that effect if you had any connections you would know it had to do with a classless , gutless move by Ms Pedersen. So stop acting that you are in the know you rumor spreading witch.

And from what i hear now he is still on ernies payroll, the horses are scratched because pedersen is making problems. and i am a rumor spreading witch? I will be a lady and take the high road on this one. Good day

GaryG
03-25-2006, 03:08 PM
This place is getting tough....:lol:

Tom
03-25-2006, 04:21 PM

Now,now, dear, chill out.
Classless, gutless move.....hmmmmm. Sounds like YOU are now spreading a rumor. :kiss: