PDA

View Full Version : Oaklawn 9th Race

LRL Racing
03-23-2006, 01:17 PM
Today in the 9th at Oaklawn one of my horses is running named Wildcat Bettie B.. Our last attempt to stretch her out did not go as well as what we had hoped for but today she is back sprinting. My trainer has two in the race and with a little luck we can run 1-2 with competition from the 6. Anyway; looks like a good spot for a large trifecta bet. Whobet has 1-7 as the best exacta bet of the day at Oaklawn so throw in the 6 for third and see what happens. Good luck to all.

TimesTheyRAChangin
03-23-2006, 06:43 PM
Thanks again!

Si2see
03-24-2006, 12:32 PM
congrats on the win.... I have been in the winners circle once and close a bunch of other times in the last 3 months but never with a purse like that :)

Toss_DeLoser
03-25-2006, 07:01 PM
Congrats LRL, Durajazz looked great the other day also.:ThmbUp:

LRL Racing
03-26-2006, 12:03 AM
Thank you much. They are both very nice fillies and can run. Durajazz is Canadian bred so we are looking at Woodbine later. Wildcat Bettie B is a sentimental favorite as she is named after a very close friend of mine who died of cancer in six weeks. She had been the picture of health and her death was quite a shock. Bettie B survived the tornado in Kentucky last year and actually had the roof tore off over her head and a beam was suspended directly above her and just stopped before taking her out. I say Ms. Bradley was watching over her like she always does. Plan is to take Bettie B to Keeneland for a Grade II on April 13th so cross your fingers or better yet say a little prayer for us.:)

Toss_DeLoser
03-26-2006, 07:17 PM
Will do and best of luck to you.