PDA

View Full Version : Positive ROI Update: DISASATER!

RaceIsClosed
03-21-2006, 07:25 AM
Let's see: family emergency, computer crashed, workload doubled, etc. etc.

I might dig up the charts in the future to clean up the past results, but for now I just have more important things to attend to.

I want to thank "UltimateSelector" and "Anderson" for throwing out their 100 plays each in two or three days total, one race at a time, just at post time, and for using up the time I would have spent backing up my computer files (without them, there was no delay in grading) documenting their handicapping diarrhea instead. I can't tell you how much I appreciate someone so "creatively" altering the spirit of my idea, but I understand the need some people have to just totally disregard the amount of time they can waste for another.

There were some good selectors here, and I do want this to continue, but there's just no way I can afford the time right now.

Ultimate Selector!
03-21-2006, 11:10 AM
Well well well, Gee Race nobody even noticed that you were even gone!
But since you want to try and put the blame on myself and Anderon I will be happy to re-butt your ignorant comments. The reason we played our 100 picks in a short period of time is because we realized that this was a no rules, unexplained joke of a contest that would'nt last very long! I noticed you have not scored anything since I had my 300% ROI day! Therefore I must be the winner! You were suppose to be the host of this. But your picks have gone 0-6 and you want to talk smack, Thats just to funny I just sit back and laugh at you! I have seen your very unprofessional, cry baby lack of knowledge attitude make you look immature and just plain silly. No one even cares bout this. So just go back to being quiet, you are more popular that way! Your condesending comments and rudeness of a host make you very ugly and no one even cares what you have to say. But since you want to keep dragging this on and calling me out I have this to say to you...
I will put my handicapping skills against yours any day any time here in this room for all to see! I will put $500 to your $500 winner take all! we then will see who is the "Sport of Kings". Then maybe you will stop all this rediculous commenting and go back to being quiet. We don't want to hear excuses... we want to see results. Even if you did finish scoring this contest no one really care s to play with you again anyway! As I see it picking or scoring 100 race is 100 races no matter how you have to do it!
Don't blame others for your laziness. If you can't handle it then why bother with you and what you have to say. Your the biggest whinning cry baby in here! And since you did'nt explain any rules I simply showed you how I could manipulate it and make the big roi happen cause I know what the heck I'm doing in this sport!

Professionally Yours,
Ultimate Selector! :lol:

Koko
03-21-2006, 11:16 AM
You're right Ult. Selector, while no one might have missed RaceisClosed, I certainly missed you and your partner in trollation, Anderon. With a .50 ROI you guys provided me the best profits I could ever have imagined, as laying your selections at every betting exchange on the planet led to astronomical returns.

Is there any way I can get access to your and Anderon's selections again. They are honestly worth more than any other information I've come across.

Ultimate Selector!
03-21-2006, 11:30 AM
Ok KOKO who the heck are you and why are you getting involved in this? I have never even spoke one word to you ever! You are a new member as of feb. I have never seen you even post a pick! You don't even matter! New members don't just jump into these kind of situations and look stupid like you do! I know your RACE ! So go and be quiet!!

Professionally,
Ultimate Selector!

Koko
03-21-2006, 12:02 PM
. The reason we played our 100 picks in a short period of time is because we realized that this was a no rules, unexplained joke of a contest that would'nt last very long!

That's kind of saying "I decided to crash and burn on the first turn to show how stupid the race rules were"

And since you did'nt explain any rules I simply showed you how I could manipulate it and make the big roi happen cause I know what the heck I'm doing in this sport!

You made the big ROI happen when? Or would anything over .23 ROI be considered "big" in your book?

Professionally Yours,
Ultimate Selector! :lol:
x

Ultimate Selector!
03-21-2006, 12:12 PM
RACE is CLOSED!!!!!!!!!

Ultimate Selector!

2000_ls1
03-21-2006, 08:30 PM
Oh oh I wanna play!!! J/k ulti, see ya in the warroom later. oh yea, i post pics...might not be worth a crap but they are there!!!

PaceAdvantage
03-21-2006, 11:30 PM
All of you are in danger of getting kicked....ya'll been warned....