PDA

View Full Version : SPEEDPLUS

keenang
07-23-2002, 09:31 PM
DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF GEORGE GREEN IS STILL IN BUSINESS.I HAVE HIS SPEED PLUS PROGRAM AND NEED SOME QUESTIONS ANSWERED.IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PROGRAM I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU. THANK YOU
GENE KEENAN

Lefty
07-24-2002, 12:08 PM
Pretty sure he's still in bus. find the link to his site over at Cindy Pierson or just put handicapping software into the Yahoo search engine and he will come up.
My experience with him(and this just my experience)he does not answer e-mail or return phone calls. You have to be lucky enough to catch him on the phone. I was less than thrilled with his attitude.
I used Speedplus many yrs ago and mosty a speed rating prgm as I remember and didn't like it all that much. It has some pace graphs too as I am hounding the memory.

keenang
10-08-2002, 12:21 PM
LEFTY;
I WAS MESSING AROUND WITH MY SPEEDPLUS PROGRAM,BUT I CANNOT GET IT WORKING. I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG.
WHEN I DOWNLOAD A RACE FROM BRIS EVERYTHING IS OK. I THEN USE THE 'BS2SPPL' CONVERTER AND IT DOES THAT.THE RACE APPEARS IN THE RACE FILE. THEN THE PROBLEM STARTS. WHEN I TRY TO BRING THE UP ON THE SCREEN IT TELLS ME THIS IS NOT A SPEEDPLUS FILE. ANY HELP WOULD SURE HELP.
THANKS FOR YOU TIME GENE