PDA

View Full Version : AQU SAT

SAL
03-18-2006, 12:52 PM
Picks for Aqueduct Saturday:

R1 #8 Catch My Cat-Didn’t fire when in the garden spot last out in his 2nd off a layoff. Still ran a fig that matched up with his previous effort. If he runs back to that or improves he will contend here.

R2 #2 Kenado-Decent efforts in both tries, including last where he dueled for 6f going long on the turf. Has been drilling well and regularly in the am since.

R3 #1a Lieutenant Danz-Showed a new dimension as he rated off the pace in his last. He chased an honest pace in that one and may have been closer if not for trouble. Looks extremely tough here.

R4 #3 River City Rebel-Comes out of a stakes with some tough customers. Couldn’t keep up with a hot pace there and understandably faded. Has a notable drill since and barn does extremely well with route/sprint types.

R5 Pass

R6 #1 Hurricane Mia-Gets a barn upgrade and stretches out. No doubt that he will gun for the lead in here, and if able to clear early could be tough to catch.

R7 #1 Devil at Sea-Barn has been hot with the dirt/turf-sprint/route move here. Look for a good effort here.

R8 #5 Oprah Winney-Can definitely motor early. Cooked to a crisp in her last effort, she’s been drilling regularly since. Catch her to cash.

R9 #7 Keyed Entry-As talented as I think the ML fav is, I’m leery of the barn change with that runner. This one has been answering all the questions and will probably give the fav all he can handle.

R10 Pass