PDA

View Full Version : Formulator 4.0

LaughAndBeMerry
03-16-2006, 02:54 PM
I wanted to take this time to clarify a post I made earlier.

To compare Formulator to early 80's software isn't only not fair, it's not true. I admit to playing a little (OK, a lot) fast and loose with the comparison. While Formulator is not perfect, I much prefer it to any other PP software out there. As I stated to Marc in a private message (and I have no problem syaing it for all to hear), I have been offered free BRIS PP's on numerous occasions but I respectively turn them down and continue to pay to use the form's PP's. I'm not flaming BRIS now, in fact their create-a-card is something I hope the form will adopt. Maybe it's me, maybe I'm getting old, but the BRIS PP's are really hard on my eyes, and even without Formulator I'd miss the Beyer figs. I don't really use them much anymore, but I got into the game at age 11 when I began making my own Beyer speed figures, and Andy was quite nice to me on the few occasions I'd see him at the track as an impressionable teenager.

Finally, I can't speak for anyone else on the board but I've never gotten anything than first rate customer service from the DRF on the rare occasions I've needed them. No complaints about BRIS in that regard either.

LBM