PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE TRIED THIS

PMDIC
07-23-2002, 09:47 AM
Has anyone tried JOE ZAMBUTO'S PROGRAM?

Dick Schmidt
07-23-2002, 04:35 PM
PMDIC

A little more information would be helpful. What is the name of the program, and is there a URL where we can check it out? Someone might have used it some time ago and needs their memory jogged.

Dick

Lefty
07-23-2002, 04:48 PM
www.jzambuto.com It was asked on this board a few months ago and Tony Boles mentioned he used it in conjunction with Equisim. I bght the prgm. He sells it in diff modules but you can buy the whole thing and get a discounted price.
I use it in conjuntion with Equisim and play matches in top 2 if odds are right and will also play a 1-3. Also i'm using Focus.
Zambuto's is only about a hundred or so and does a lot of things I haven't explored yet. Nice thing about these 3 prgms is they all use the same .50 TSN file so i'm only charged once.
Joe is very helpful and will answer all questions.

Derek2U
07-23-2002, 05:17 PM
Okay guys listen up ... What do you think of this system ....
2 Horses per Race / The winner is among the 2 picks 80-85%.
Only Very Rarely are 3 horses bet. ROI: 155% . Bet as many
as 80 races/day ... And keep it simple.... Any comments on this,
a real system used by a real person for the past 20 yrs. etc etc

PaceAdvantage
07-23-2002, 07:27 PM
There was a URL, but I deleted it due to my desire to keep this stuff to a minimum, especially from new posters....

Plus, I knew that Zambuto's program had been discussed on here before.....

==PA

sligg
07-23-2002, 08:38 PM
Just got off the website. What an incredible amount of material that was presented. It's mind boggling. I get the feeling that to handicap a race would be like writing a doctoral thesis for a PHD.

It would take time...plenty of time to understand the nuances of this software. The average horseplayer might be so overwhelmed, he wouldn't attempt to use it.

This software may be effective as a group effort such as the knowledgeable players on this web site.

Lefty
07-24-2002, 12:14 PM
Well, to me, the beauty of the pgm is you can just use the computer picks that are generated through the handicap button untill you learn the nuances. That's all i'm using right now in conjunction with my other prgms.
Also he has a cd explaing the nuances.

nucsub
07-24-2002, 06:25 PM
Yes, I am both the author and user of this "Great" software package...yes I am bias!!!

Thanks for all the kind words, If you want more information you can visit the website at www.jzambuto.com or drop me an email at jzambuto@verizon.net

I am just finishing up an expression builder. Imagine, you dont have to pay for custom software... I have build the algorithms that will let you pick from various lists and build your expressions..

No need to spend thousands of dollars on custom software, if you want more info drop me a line.

Joe Zambuto

nucsub
07-24-2002, 09:23 PM
sorry, left out the dot...

J.zambuto@verizon.net