dollars. The author is none other than Mohammed Ali . You mean these

guys can't come up with a better moniker? Also, in the testimonials

a MR and MRs Pottinger from Pennsylvania make mucho dollars from PUNTING

I frequent OTB's in Pennsylvania every day and have yet to hear anyone

call betting PUNTING at least here in eastern Pa. This stuff just insults

the intelliegence of PUNTERS.

kenwoodallpromos
03-11-2006, 01:17 AM
I assume the Steelers have a good punter!LOL!!

BELMONT 6-6-09
03-11-2006, 11:37 AM
A punter is the term they use to call a horseplayer in the united kingdom.

kenwoodallpromos
03-11-2006, 12:40 PM
And a punt is a small boat!
Reading a Brit racing glossary can be fun when comparing with USA terms; of course, the Brits are more established in racing.

timtam
03-11-2006, 08:13 PM
Thats my point these guys write testimonials and use terms they use

in england. people in pennsylvania won't write a testimonial and say

they made big money PUNTING.. At least the advertising guys can use

the words people would use in the places these alleged testimonials are

coming from......

kenwoodallpromos
03-11-2006, 09:14 PM
Kinda gives themselves away!

Lefty
03-13-2006, 10:53 PM
timtam, the people selling these various systems ARE in the United Kingdom. When you buy anything you will get daily e-mails advertising their picks for U.K. racing.

NEhandicapper
03-14-2006, 06:29 PM
Hey,

I’ve been to this books website linked from Amazon .com – got to love the author’s name. Definitely from the UK as along with “Punting” they use the term “Place” betting for show bets.

I’ve always been tempted to buy one of these “Guaranteed Riches” shams just to see what kind of crap is inside – kind of like wanting to see a bad movie or rubbernecking at a bad traffic accident. But the price is too steep for observation, plus I do not believe the 100% money back guarantee on the website.

topmove
03-14-2006, 08:21 PM
I'am afraid that I am one of those who fell for the slck advertising. What I received was a ebook of about 37 pages with only about four that explained the method rules. The rest was testimonials, etc and even one on winning the lotto.
Since the method calls for super favorites, your betting is going to very limited.
It might work if you can find a way to find selectors (drf) that all agreed on one horse. That would be hard when your source of past performances are from the enternet.

NoDayJob
03-14-2006, 08:32 PM
:lol: Another method that should be drop-kicked into the ash heap of broken dreams. :lol:

hurrikane
03-15-2006, 08:06 AM
Hey,
[
I’ve always been tempted to buy one of these “Guaranteed Riches” shams just to see what kind of crap is inside – .

Yo,
send me you money, I'll throw something together for you.

kitts
03-15-2006, 12:05 PM
Hey! The local TV weatherman gurantees his forecasts. Says if he is wrong, the next one is free!