PDA

View Full Version : Iran talks trash

Tom
03-08-2006, 03:28 PM
They say "Harm and Pain!"
I say "Shock and Awe."

See, by pussy-footin' around in Iraq, little piss-heads like these jerks get brave.
Had we obliterated Iraq, killed 20-30 million and left every city and the infra-structure smoldering, maybe they would be choosing their world a tad more carefully.
THIS , time, let's do it right - Mass Destruction - any suspected nuke site and everything within a 1,000 mile radiius.
And the capital for 1978!

kenwoodallpromos
03-08-2006, 04:42 PM
I would not mind us nuking all of Iran, but with Iraq the only city I advocated leveling was Tikrit.

Secretariat
03-08-2006, 05:59 PM
I just wish Cheney hadn't advocated giving Iran nuclear technology previously, and Halliburton hadn't sold them nuclear components.

ljb
03-08-2006, 06:25 PM
I just wish Cheney hadn't advocated giving Iran nuclear technology previously, and Halliburton hadn't sold them nuclear components.
It's all about the money Sec. Follow the money.

JustRalph
03-08-2006, 07:00 PM

Oh yeah, Woe is Sec..........nice try........I am sure everybody who reads this is shocked!

Don 't you realize that it doesn't matter who sells it to them. as long as we approve it doesn't matter. We know that in the future we can take it away just as easy as they acquire it..........so your point is moot............that is why we can change allegiances any time we want. Our interests change and we change who we favor. But the fact that our Air Force can take anything away from them at any time, stays constant. Go ahead. Build a nuke center with the stuff you bought from Halliburton........in one night it can disappear.

GaryG
03-08-2006, 07:15 PM
Israel didn't have any problem bombing their nukes 25 years ago. Remember all of Saddam's smack about tanks burning in the desert and that their victory would be sweet? Talk is cheap from scum like that.

Secretariat
03-08-2006, 09:32 PM
Oh yeah, Woe is Sec..........nice try........I am sure everybody who reads this is shocked!

Don 't you realize that it doesn't matter who sells it to them. as long as we approve it doesn't matter. We know that in the future we can take it away just as easy as they acquire it..........so your point is moot............that is why we can change allegiances any time we want. Our interests change and we change who we favor. But the fact that our Air Force can take anything away from them at any time, stays constant. Go ahead. Build a nuke center with the stuff you bought from Halliburton........in one night it can disappear.

They should be shocked. Do your own research. Cheney did advocate it, and Halliburton did supply components. Just remember those who are our friends now may not be in the future (such as Iran). It is the height of irresponsiblity to "risk" giving them nuclear technology to build a bomb assuming they will always remain allies.

Remember it was the US that gave Saddam many of the weapons he used to commit his atrocities.

Remember it was the US that gave Osama Bin Laden and the Mujhadein weapons they have used to fight the Russians, and which eventually would find their way against us.

It is a volatile place, the Mid East, and I admire GW's refusal to give any more nuclear technology to Pakistan. Perhaps GW learned from Cheney's earlier advocacy for passing nuclear technolgy to Iran.