PDA

View Full Version : Positive ROI Standings Update Pending

RaceIsClosed
03-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Sorry for not advising earlier folks:

Due to a computer problem, I don't have access to the raw data so I can't calculate long-term ROI.

In the next day or two I should begin catching up, and hope to be back and running by the weekend.

RaceIsClosed
03-07-2006, 04:23 AM
I've scored through Friday for now.

Definitely keep posting! A few guys are showing some real talent.

PaceAdvantage
03-07-2006, 02:25 PM
I'd like to delete some of the threads that contain nothing but pick after pick....which dates are safe to delete now that you have scored most of them?

RaceIsClosed
03-08-2006, 04:52 AM
I'd like to delete some of the threads that contain nothing but pick after pick....which dates are safe to delete now that you have scored most of them?

You can "delete" anything through last Thursday, but if you could save a copy somewhere in case I lose the data or miscalculate, that would help.

PaceAdvantage
03-08-2006, 10:02 AM
Never mind....it seems the rapid fire guys aren't doing their thing these days....

Anderon
03-08-2006, 01:15 PM
Not to worry guys...I'll be back next week for more posting as I'm tweaking some things. :cool:

RaceIsClosed
03-08-2006, 02:54 PM
Not to worry guys...I'll be back next week for more posting as I'm tweaking some things. :cool:

Dude,

Your 100 races are up.

I mean you may think it's amusing to fart out one loser after another and triple my workload singlehandedly (or with that Ultimate guy), but the purpose of this thread is to post *profitable* selections. As I said at the beginning, the "Martingdale" approach is a no-no here, so those "$5,000" bets were counted as $2 along with every other pick.

To those who scale their wagers, there is a simple solution: POST ONLY YOUR BEST STUFF!!