03-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Betting :ThmbUp:

Oscars :ThmbDown:

kenwoodallpromos
03-05-2006, 11:50 PM
Which are the family movies this year?

JustRalph
03-06-2006, 08:51 AM
John Stewart bombed. And who the hell cares about the awards, really? Thank god for the DVR so I could rush thru the crap

John Stewart found out what it is like to try to entertain a crowd who isn't brought in from the back lot at Comedy Central..........

so.cal.fan
03-06-2006, 09:45 AM
I DIDN'T WATCH THEM!
I watched a PBS special with Wayne Dyer......much better use of my time.

Valuist
03-06-2006, 10:10 AM
Actually saw Monty Python on PBS.....haven't seen that show in years. Never bothered turning over to ABC.

so.cal.fan
03-06-2006, 10:16 AM
I'm wondering if the media hypes this up and in reality, not as many people watch as they think?
20 years ago, it use to be a big deal.....I think that has changed, at least it has for me.
I have family members and friends who are in the industry......they have a very low opinion of 99% of these "stars". They work with them, and for the most part, they aren't nice people. I trust the judgement of my family and friends who KNOW, because they are genuine people, and can tell the difference.

Tom
03-06-2006, 11:27 AM
If they ever make a movie I'd pay $10 to see, I'd be happy. The last time I paid to go to theater was for the "Return of the King."

Wasn't the one that got best pic about glorifying homacide bombers?

Isn't the best way to decide pic of the year gross recepts anyway?
5,000 out of 6,000 voters life in Hollywierd, and 20% of THEM didn't even vote this year.

so.cal.fan
03-06-2006, 11:37 AM
I think even our liberal friends will enjoy Ann Coulter's column about the Oscars. Worth a read.
http://www.anncoulter.org/cgi-local/welcome.cgi

46zilzal
03-06-2006, 03:00 PM
I think even our liberal friends will enjoy Ann Coulter's column about the Oscars. Worth a read.
http://www.anncoulter.org/cgi-local/welcome.cgi

One of these days, a member of one of the groups this one defames blatantly is going to FLIP out and I would NOT want to be anywhere near her when it happens. You cannot preach hatred for long without it causing someone to go ballistic

Tom
03-06-2006, 06:42 PM
One of these days, a member of one of the groups this one defames blatantly is going to FLIP out and I would NOT want to be anywhere near her when it happens. You cannot preach hatred for long without it causing someone to go ballistic

YOU posted this?! :lol:

kenwoodallpromos
03-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Already done- the whimps didn't know how to throw a pie!LOL!!