PDA

View Full Version : SA SAT

SAL
03-04-2006, 02:59 PM
Picks for Santa Anita Saturday:

R1 #3 Rocket Kitty-May not have taken to the off track last out. Noteworthy drill last week, should be contending for the lead today.

R2 #9 Urban King-Drops to an all time low here and gets P Val.

R3 #4 Cherokee JD-Gets blinks today after a blah effort in a key race. Barn does well with 2nd out runners and there’s some decent drills since his debut.

R4 Pass

R5 #3 Latent Heat-Progressing nicely for Frankel. ML fave might be a little vulnerable and this is the likely candidate to upset him.

More to come…

SAL
03-04-2006, 04:51 PM
R6 #2 Admiralty Island-Didn’t run too badly first off the brief layup last out. Hasn’t missed a beat in the AM since then. Should get a good trip here.

R7 #5 Cacique-Seems to hold a class edge here. Lightly raced runner seems be versatile as far as running style goes.

R8 #10 Hasty Kris-Tough at SA at this distance (4-6 with two of the races graded stakes). Has been drilling well, he’ll be my P4 single.

R9 #5 Sweet Dees-Returns to turf, a surface he hasn’t run badly on in the past. Wouldn’t mind seeing her on the lead here.

R10 #8 Wilko-I think he’ll finally put it all together today. Ran well for Garrett last time out, returned with a sharp drill since.

R11 #7 Corey County-Sire is deadly with first time turf runners. Barn does very well with 2nd time starter/first time grass/first lasix move also (2/5). Add the positive jock switch and you have a live longshot here (I hope).