PDA

View Full Version : Suff with no vCash?

mainardi
03-01-2006, 02:21 AM
Suff,

Did you blow your vCash already? I see that you have none left. Are you the first to vTapOut? Whassup? This isn't part of your losing streak, is it? :rolleyes:

Suff
03-01-2006, 02:31 AM
lets CAP a race together ok? I bought DRF annual for a grand so I can get any card, Pick a race ..any race,.. any track..anywhere. I'll cap you into the ground!

btw... I use only two figures. 1.. my left eye. 2. my right eye.

Your call .....pick the race

PaceAdvantage
03-01-2006, 03:13 AM
Suff,

Did you blow your vCash already? I see that you have none left. Are you the first to vTapOut? Whassup? This isn't part of your losing streak, is it? :rolleyes:

When you make a bet at the track, they don't let you keep the money in your wallet, do they? No, they take it from you! Obviously, Suff has unloaded....lol

mainardi
03-02-2006, 12:58 AM
lets CAP a race together ok? I bought DRF annual for a grand so I can get any card, Pick a race ..any race,.. any track..anywhere. I'll cap you into the ground!

btw... I use only two figures. 1.. my left eye. 2. my right eye.

Your call .....pick the race
The smilie was "sarcastic"... I was just kidding around.

Sounds like you're itchin' for a fight, but you won't get it from me... save it for "off-topic".

As for your challenge...that's just silly... not that I need to prove my handicapping abilities to you. In your other post, you talk about breaking even over 35 months... after 61 months, I'm just above even. So, that makes us about even... I doubt that you could "cap me into the ground" over the long run... but I don't believe that I would "cap you into the ground" either.

Here's to big winners... like us!!! ;)

Suff
03-03-2006, 03:04 PM
The smilie was "sarcastic"... I was just kidding around.

Sounds like you're itchin' for a fight, but you won't get it from me... save it for "off-topic".
;)

I was being sarcatsic to... or funny. To me anyway. I was 1/2 in the bag. It was not a serious post at all.

I need to use those ICONs more. People that no me know that most of what I say , I don't mean, or it has some kind of angle to it. When I'm typing on a one dimensional message board its easy to be taken wrong. My apologies for coming off like a handicapping Billy Bad Ass. G' luck.

Mike

hurrikane
03-03-2006, 03:19 PM
In any case Suff. let me know if you need to borrow a vSawbuck.

toetoe
03-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Suff,

A little love for "McCloud," please. :D

mainardi
03-04-2006, 12:25 PM
I was 1/2 in the bag.
Maybe THAT"S what I need to do when I jump into the forums here. :cool:

BTW, here's how far my sarcasm goes... my daughter (the one in my avatar) takes me to a "goth" store -- she's not into it, thank God -- because she likes the "retro tour" shirts. She hands me a shirt that says SARCASM... IT BEATS KILLING PEOPLE, and she tells me that if I don't buy it for myself, she'll buy it for me. :D And, YES, I'm handing down this fine art to her (much to Mom's dismay) and she's pretty good at it!!! :ThmbUp:

Anyway, go get 'em in the PA Downs contest.

DJofSD
03-04-2006, 01:55 PM
In any case Suff. let me know if you need to borrow a vSawbuck. :D

What's the v-vig, BTW?