PDA

View Full Version : Wager Tracking Software

Sly7449
02-27-2006, 08:58 AM
Greetings

I am in need of a good Bet Tracking Program.

Need a way to track my selections at various tracks over a period of time. Tracking Wins, EX, Tri, Sup, P3, P6.

Limited manual entry

Selections entered by mouse click.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Sly

JustRalph
02-27-2006, 09:29 AM
brisbet does it for you if you use their service...........you can call up the info anytime........

Sly7449
02-27-2006, 09:48 AM
Thanks Ralph,

I need one to track my Phantom Bets in the Lab.

I have tried BASE but they required some manual data entry other than the Selections.

Thanks

Sly

Vigors
02-27-2006, 03:45 PM
CYNTHIA PUBLISHING has recently updated and simplified a program that

will take care of your situation.......their website is Cynthia Publishing

Sly7449
02-27-2006, 06:46 PM
Vigors,

Are you refering to BASE? Is there another Program that they have to offer which I may have missed on their site?

The current version does not allow the User to enter Selections prior to obtaining the Charts for the particular card. Also, there is no Tri or Sup Grid to apply for Box or Wheel.

There got to be something better out there.

Thanks

Sly

kitts
02-28-2006, 05:56 PM
Betting Analyst Supreme Express is what I use and I have not seen a readymade software that can beat it. As far as Win bet tracking, the software works great and will track your bets and/or track every race you handicap. You have my sympathy in wanting to track Supers in that I wonder what you can discover that would make you change your present bet structuring.

Good luck in your search.

Sly7449
02-28-2006, 06:59 PM
Kitts,

Thanks for you intresting reply.

Your opening delivery was very good. :ThmbUp:

Clever structuring of your second statement.

Good cop out on your closing statement.

I do wonder why you choose not to address the other areas I downrated.

I guess that "Selective" is written in your reply.

Nice if you could share Strengths vs areas for Improvement:bang:

Goodbye!

Sly

kingfin66
02-28-2006, 09:08 PM
Sly,

There has been a software program called Bettor Keep Track discussed on this site. If I recall from the discussion (I have never used this product) it is a very good product.

Search Bettor Keep Track for more info...

Sly7449
03-01-2006, 01:16 AM
King,

Thanks. Found the site. Will check it out.

L8R

Sly

Topcat
03-01-2006, 04:56 AM
Bettor Keep Track:

Unless Gordon's updated it BKT requires lot's of manual input.

I wonder using Access wouldn't do a bettor job?-I would just need some clean exports.

kitts
03-01-2006, 02:07 PM
Sly-

Sorry my post was not satisfactory. Not really sorry. I use and like the software and shared an opinion.

Sly7449
03-01-2006, 05:12 PM
Kitts,

Thanks for your reply.

Can anyone who goes to the track with a laptop, enter their bets into this Program then later that night (when the Charts are posted), do an update so that the Program can compile its report?

I need to know how to do it without manually entering (keystroking) ALL the info like Race Conditions, Horse Name, Prg #.

Thanks

Sly

kitts
03-02-2006, 04:07 PM
Betting Analyst Supreme Express (BASE) needs the results before one can enter a race. The advantage is one does not have to enter a lot of race info (class, conditions, etc.) The disadvantage is you cannot enter wagers prior to the race. This is the version where the user interfaces with HDW as they enter the previous day's action. It sure is convenient but not a solution to your question.

Older versions allowed pre-entry if my memory serves but it was all manual including entering the results.

I can see whay you are interested in the pre-entry since you are at the track and can enter the bets. I'll pass your idea on to them the next time I am in touch with them. This is how software gets improved.