PDA

View Full Version : Golf

chickenhead
02-26-2006, 05:49 PM
I broke 100 for the 1st time this weekend :jump:

98. If I could just get off the tee in better shape I could take off 10 strokes easy. As it is now I leave the big dog in the bag...5 wood only...even then I get into all kinds of trouble. On a narrow par 4, first drive slice moonshot OOB, second a nasty snap hook into a tree....I'm out of control :bang:

But I love it anyway.

GaryG
02-26-2006, 06:27 PM
I always leave enough room in my bag for a stack of Michelob cans. Seems to help.

shanta
02-26-2006, 07:33 PM
I always leave enough room in my bag for a stack of Michelob cans. Seems to help.

Back in the day a couple of pulls from one of those funny cigs and I would just ease into play real mellow like man.

Hit it in the woods? no problem its all good. oops in the water? hey that water looks cool lemme jump in for a minute. be right back. the round is half over? back to the car to "tighten up" the head a bit

yup I really enjoyed my day at the golf course :eek:

Richie

rastajenk
02-27-2006, 12:09 AM
Ganja golf....the greatest game. :cool:

mainardi
02-27-2006, 12:18 AM
Played on Saturday... was 14-over after eight holes... started TALKING about having beer... three straight pars... stopped in the clubhouse after the 11th hole (yeah, it's a WEIRD layout!!!)... picked up a few beers, was THREE over for the rest of the day. Enough proof? I think so! :D

mainardi
02-27-2006, 12:20 AM
Ganja golf....the greatest game. :cool:
Only if ALL is lost... especially if the beer isn't working!!! :cool:

JustRalph
02-27-2006, 06:46 AM
Played three years straight in the 90's........decided to work my ass off one year (winter too) dropped 10 strokes from my game. That put me at around 95 a round. No further improvement.............haven't played since............. it is a tough game..........if you are continually improving.........good for you!

Big Bill
02-27-2006, 08:54 AM
JR,

Isn't the Highlands course in Pataskala close to you? Played there a lot in a golf league while working at Rockwell.

Is it too early for an assessment of Pietro's chances over Blackwell in the primary?

Big Bill