PDA

View Full Version : AQU SUN

SAL
02-26-2006, 12:07 PM
Picks for Aqueduct Sunday:

R1 #7 Emotrin-Makes the plunge into the claiming ranks. One of his 2 wins comes on the AQU inner, and this barn brings in price runners.

R2 #4 Houston’s Prayer-Another one dropping to an all time low. This one throws some pretty reliable figs while picking up a check here and there at higher levels. Those figs match up favorably with the other runners here.

R3 #4 High Crosses-Probably has more ability than he has shown. Good spot to stretch out, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him lead here with the blinkers added plus the fast short work a couple of weeks ago.

R4 #10 Midtown South-Not much to say. Should get the job done against this bunch.

R5 #3 I’m All In-Was running pretty consistently until he caught wet surfaces in his last two. Has been going off at double digits odds and should see double digits again today.

R6 #4 Prince Benjamin-Came up short in his initial route attempt off the long layoff. Goes to new barn today and gets jock that barn clicks at 30% with. Should be sitting a good trip behind the frontrunners.

R7 #10 Wild Humor-Got involved in a 4 horse battle for the lead from the inside last time and understandably failed. Gets good speed jock Coa today and should be able to open up on this field early.

R8 #4 No Reason-I’m not convinced that he’s a one dimensional speedball yet. Should be a decent price in this field.

R9 #3 Time to Rap-Looked good in his comeback effort against claimers. Returned with a solid drill and should be tough against this crew.

tahoesid
02-26-2006, 01:32 PM
aqu race 8 #3 Trendy Lady