PDA

View Full Version : A cry for help....

PaceAdvantage
02-26-2006, 12:25 AM
I'm planning on putting on a contest soon, and this little plug in (vBookie) looks like the software I want to run the contest......I've been testing it out....it's not operational yet....I need to make one crucial change to the program, but so far, nobody on the support side of this script has offered to help me....I even offered to pay to have someone make the mod, but still no takers....

Anyone out there have a good grasp of mySQL queries and PHP programming and would like to help me out (I'm a programmer, but my SQL is very rusty, and my PHP is pretty much nil)? I'd appreciate it immensely!

From what I can tell from my study of the script, I don't think the change I require will result in all that much work from a knowledgeable programmer....

If you're interested, contact me ASAP either on the board, or via PM or email...doesn't matter....

michiken
02-26-2006, 09:35 AM
PA

I am not a programmer but I managed enough php and mysql to put my site together. If you would like to email me with questions, I will try to help you out. Or I can send some sample code if you need.

Have you posted this idea at the vbulletin user forum? There should be enough geeks there that they could make the mod.