PDA

View Full Version : Where is the "This is a typical Democrat" thread

hcap
02-23-2006, 05:36 PM
Responded this morning to some silly allegations.

PA?

Suff
02-23-2006, 05:38 PM
I believe he deleted it. Rightfully so. If and when I see the SOB member named DAV I will school him on America.

kenwoodallpromos
02-23-2006, 06:12 PM
There are limits. Suff can put an avatar of a boy giving the Nazi salute, but calling a person a "typical" anything is stereotyping, and we are senitive here. Only Democrats are allowed to do that to people and businesses in the UAE.
Suff- Must be a Nazi salute- the kid is blond.LOL! :liar:

NoDayJob
02-23-2006, 09:06 PM
Mario Savio reached 150,000 RPM's in his grave after PA deleted this hot topic. :D

Lefty
02-23-2006, 09:56 PM
Wow, I just got an e-mail that there was a response to the thread, and then i couldn't get in and then i find it's been deleted. The burning question is why?

dav4463
02-23-2006, 10:06 PM
I guess I'm not welcome here anymore. Good bye. I guess it's OK to call the president Hitler or say anything you want to about him, but if you say one thing about a former homosexual prostitute wanting to bring ethics to government...you are banned. It doesn't matter that I knew the guy and knew what he was all about and knew he was lying to try to get into office.

Suff
02-23-2006, 10:19 PM
I guess I'm not welcome here anymore. Good bye. .

jesus effin christ dave, of course your welcome here! You've been here 3 or 4 years.

The beef I have with you is that you paint me as unamerican, or some kind of sexual pervert because I'm left.

Dave, I'm a liberal. I have a belief system. You have yours. Would you like to argue the merits of each?. I enjoy that.

But to define me as unamerican or some kind of sick human being because of what I think, is extremely offensive.

I would be heartbroken if you took this encounter as a reason to disappear.

Mike

Suff
02-23-2006, 10:27 PM
I I guess it's OK to call the president Hitler or say anything you want to about him.

Have you read the Constitution? It says that the PRESIDENT is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the UNIFORM forces. Look it up. Thats what it says.

Goerge Bush is not your CIC , nor mine, George Bush is my Employee!

I am the highest ranking official in AMERICA> I am a CITIZEN!!@!!!!!!

George Bush works for me. I'll evaluate him as I see fit. I make no apologies nor excuses for my employee review. Every week he deducts his paycheck from mine. I'm free. I'm a free man. Give me Liberty or give me death!

dav4463
02-23-2006, 11:11 PM
Ok, I'm not mad anymore. The guy I was talking about is trying to become my employee. Suff, meet me at Lone Star Park this year and we'll make up! Sorry to ruffle any feathers. I still don't think my post should have been deleted though.

Tom
02-23-2006, 11:16 PM
Suff, not only is he our employee, he has better health care than we do! :mad:

Suff
02-23-2006, 11:17 PM
[QUOTE=dav4463]Suff, meet me at Lone Star Park this year and we'll make up!

Its a date! I'm pro-homosexual by the way. Are you cute?:jump:

. I still don't think my post should have been deleted though.[/ QUOTE]

PA (mike) is on the war path to reign in the current tone of the board. You got caught in the cross hairs. Your collatleral damage! Hows it feel?:lol:

I will be traveling ....but I think I'm headed to the FLORIDA DERBY at GULFSTREAM rather than DALLAS. Thanks for the invite though.

dav4463
02-23-2006, 11:21 PM
I didn't mean to lump everyone in the same category. It just seems that when there is a weird, off the wall, character running for office, they are always democrats.

Pro-homo? uh.....no, but I can set you up! We could still gamble and have a good time and I'll check out the ladies while you do whatever you want !!!

We usually head over to Baby Dolls after a good night at the track. I guess we could stop by LaBare too! (it's a male strip club!)

Suff
02-23-2006, 11:36 PM
I didn't mean to lump everyone in the same category. It just seems that when there is a weird, off the wall, character running for office, they are always democrats.

Pro-homo? uh.....no, but I can set you up! We could still gamble and have a good time and I'll check out the ladies while you do whatever you want !!!

We usually head over to Baby Dolls after a good night at the track. I guess we could stop by LaBare too! (it's a male strip club!)

your funny. Dave, being pro-homo does'nt mean i am Homo! I'm a dog. A big time dog. I simply have made up my mind that being homosexual is not a negative. They're good people. I hate to defend them because it indicates they need it. What people do, in bed, in life, in thier mind, when thier alone.....is absolutley none of my business. If they choose to live openly then I encourage it and welcome it. I'm not put off by gays. If anything, I meet some really hot liberal chicks in gay bars. Its the new schtick. Trust me on that.

dav4463
02-24-2006, 12:09 AM
I know, I was just messing with you !

JustRalph
02-24-2006, 08:22 AM
your funny. Dave, being pro-homo does'nt mean i am Homo! I'm a dog.

What about that Summer in the Hamptons? You are never getting your ring back now you bastard!!!!!!

PaceAdvantage
02-24-2006, 10:09 AM
If you read the Terms of Service, which have existed from Day 1, you'll know why the thread was removed. Am I inconsistent in the way I have enforced these rules? You betcha. I'm trying to become more consistent now.

dav4463
02-24-2006, 11:18 PM
no problem.