PDA

View Full Version : Who are the REAL racists?

boxcar
07-17-2002, 10:27 AM
What do "diversity", "racial identity" and "multiculturalism" all have in common? These are the main roads that the Left, most especially the black leadership, are taking the "minorities" (how I detest this term!) down (particularly the Blacks) to reach the destinations of cities like Segregation, Division and Destructiveness. Remember: The original goal of the civil rights movement was _integration_, according to such giants as John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King and many others. These _real_ leaders knew what it would take to keep America _united_ and, therefore, strong. They firmly believed in America's motto, that is, e pluribus unum. Integration was necessary to bring all the peoples _together_ -- it was the only recipe to use to blend, mix and stir us all into ONE [melting] pot to arrive at the final product of one race - the Human Race. But that is hardly what we see today, is it? Oh, yes, in some communities - you will truly find the various races and ethnicities living together, side-by-side, neighbor-with-neighbor - all coexisting in peace, harmony and cooperation with one another. Thankfully, the tiny niche of America I occupy truly reflects MLK's dream. And I wouldn't trade my neighbors away for any others at any price.

The story behind the link below is revealing - because it reveals the way America should be - what should be the norm and experiences of us all. But it isn't because the Left works so hard and long at dividing us in order to eventually conquer us all.

Boxcar

"There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation of all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities." -- Teddy Roosevelt

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/dennisprager/dp20

boxcar
07-17-2002, 10:09 PM
If I hadn't read this (see link below), I wouldn't have believed it.

http://www.pressipice.com/no_bull_zone32.htm

I think what these Left-wing Whackos should do before blurting their thoughts out to someone, or banging them out in a WP is go through a little exercise. Who knows? Even though it's a longshot, it might help. Liberals should:

1 - Stand or sit in front of a mirror.

2 - Utter their thoughts aloud, while looking at themselves squarely in the eyes.

By giving themselves a chance to listen to their own stupid absurdities and to observe their facial reactions to them before they make them known to the world, those with a modicum of shame might rethink the matter. Of course, there is never any hope for the shameless -- which would apply to most extremists.

Boxcar

Rick
07-18-2002, 04:13 AM
boxcar,

Incredible but not totally unexpected. I think they're going to push this stuff too far and get a huge backlash. Even previously overly "sensitive" people I've talked to lately have had enough.

boxcar
07-18-2002, 08:11 AM
This is exactly the kind of nonsense, Rick, that drives wedges between the races. Reasonable people will want to distance themselves from whackos like these. These militant blacks don't realize they're losing all their credibility when they spout off garbage like this woman did.

Boxcar

Rick
07-18-2002, 12:15 PM
It's really sad to see leaders of a group resist their integration into society. If there's anything that guarantees failure in this country, it's having that attitude.

boxcar
07-22-2002, 11:01 PM
http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewNation.asp?Page=/Nation/archive/200207/NAT20020722a.html

Boxcar

boxcar
08-10-2002, 08:42 AM
You don't know what mean-spiritedness until you've heard a liberal black lash out at a conservative black. (However, liberal whites can get away with viciously attacking conservative blacks, also.)

Boxcar

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/davidlimbaugh/dl20020810.shtml

boxcar
08-13-2002, 09:52 AM
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/paulcraigroberts/pcr20020813.shtml

boxcar
08-13-2002, 10:15 AM
Even though Affirmative Action has been outlawed in California's government jobs and universities, it is nontheless thriving under another guise (albeit as transparent as it is). There is a new admissions test (but the name of the program escapes me at the moment) for colleges and universities that basically makes inquiries on the student applications as to "hardships" they may have suffered in life and the level of the difficulties associated with those hardships.

For example, let's say that a black applicant puts on his app something to the effect that while I may have averaged only a B- or a C in high school, I was brought up in a fatherless family, my mom is an alcoholic, and I had to raise my siblings virtually all by myself while working a job through HS, etc., etc. Chances are very good that a student like this will gain admission to the university, while a straight A white student will get shut out.

Now here's the kicker: These schools naturally don't have the resources that would be necessary to verify hardship claims. Therefore, the schools simply take the students at their word for the most part.

A few very high SAT scoring white students were denied admissions to two of the states leading universities. They are contemplating suing the state of California. I hope they do and challenge this bogus hardship test. It would probably be relatively easy to find that the vast majority of hardship cases involved racial minorities.

Boxcar

Tom
08-13-2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Rick
It's really sad to see leaders of a group resist their integration into society. If there's anything that guarantees failure in this country, it's having that attitude.

This goes for everyone-if you are so damn proud of you country or your heritage or your religion, just why the hell did you come over here to begin with? Could it be the bottom line is your great homeland just can't cut the mustard? That maybe this ole repressive USA is the real deal, that your heritage has no future?
Who is better off today - the descendent of a slave brought over here by force, or the descendent of one who is still living in Africa?
Not to justify slavery, whch cannot be justified on any plane, but slavery is over in this country, and now the issue is not who owned who, 'cause both sides are all dead now. The issue is where are we today? Where are we going? If you keep looking back, you can't go forward. There are black men and there are white men. Neither got to choose. We started out what we are today (Except Michael Jackson). What is so bad about being black? Why Afro-American? What about the Jamaicans? And why not American-African? I bet most blacks today are closer to their American roots than they are to their African roots.
And if Allah is so good and powerful, why leave the land rule by his laws and come to this corrupt den of infidels? Maybe they don't have KFC over there? Maybe you can't get a decent education over there?
I welcome people to come here and become part of our society - immigrants have always contributed to our culture, our sciences, our arts, etc. We are the haven for the tired, the poor, the huddled masses. But if you come, come to join us, not to criticize us and bitch and whine about us. Just remember, you is us, now!
I suppose my ancestors came here from England and Scotland and Ireland. But other than St. Patricks's day, I am not Irish. I am not Irish -American, I don't long to preserve my Irish heritage...I am an American. (Actually, I am only 1/2 Irish, but I really don't long to preserve my English heritage - God Burn the Queen!)
As long as we have people like Jesse Jack-ass-son and Al Sharpton running around, we are going to be divided.

Rick
08-13-2002, 06:34 PM
boxcar,

But if you're an Asian in California with good grades you can't get into a state University or College. That's because you're not a DISADVANTAGED minority. So if your group does better than average, a lower percentage of your group gets admitted. How fair is that?

highnote
08-18-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by boxcar
Even though Affirmative Action has been outlawed in California's government jobs and universities, it is nontheless thriving under another guise (albeit as transparent as it is). There is a new admissions test (but the name of the program escapes me at the moment) for colleges and universities that basically makes inquiries on the student applications as to "hardships" they may have suffered in life and the level of the difficulties associated with those hardships.

For example, let's say that a black applicant puts on his app something to the effect that while I may have averaged only a B- or a C in high school, I was brought up in a fatherless family, my mom is an alcoholic, and I had to raise my siblings virtually all by myself while working a job through HS, etc., etc. Chances are very good that a student like this will gain admission to the university, while a straight A white student will get shut out.

Boxcar

Damn, you mean I might've gotten into Harvard rather than Kent State if I'd have pleaded hardship? If I'd only known.

js

boxcar
08-18-2002, 05:54 PM
I just loved this article -- it's all 'bout a little "black hyperbole" said in all clean fun.

http://www.newsmax.com/showinsidecover.shtml?a=2002/8/18/111055

Boxcar

sq764
08-18-2002, 10:57 PM
I think I might get one of those 'Kill Whitey' shirts and wear it around the city.. That would sure confuse some people :-)

boxcar
09-09-2002, 01:13 PM
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/paulcraigroberts/pcr20020909.shtml

Tom
09-09-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by boxcar
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/paulcraigroberts/pcr20020909.shtml

Maybe we could arrange for a couple of stray missles to veer off from Iraq and take out Zimbabwe?

Oh, and I wonder how much foreign aid we are giving to this racist POS worthless nation?