PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Morning Line odds

hdcper
07-17-2002, 01:52 AM
Hi Everyone,

Noticed a posting by Horsemaven over on Netcapper's site. Appears a website called www.bet247usa.com is offering fixed morning odds on some American races.

Just thought some of you would find this interesting,

Hdcper

Rick
07-17-2002, 02:27 AM
Seems to be available only up until 15 minutes to post, but an interesting proposition nevertheless.

Dick Schmidt
07-17-2002, 04:59 AM
Bet it doesn't last. I helped break Sport of Kings in Vegas when they tried it. Well, I was in the building. My contribution was tiny, but they soon lost so much money that they gave it up. Seems horseplayers aren't so dumb after all.

Dick

MikeDee
07-17-2002, 07:48 AM
They have been offering this for some number of months now. When I looked at it before, they only offer it on certain races at certain tracks and it was their line which is not necessary the tracks morning line. May not be as easy to beat as it sounds at first glance.

Bob Harris
07-17-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Dick Schmidt
Bet it doesn't last. I helped break Sport of Kings in Vegas when they tried it. Well, I was in the building. My contribution was tiny, but they soon lost so much money that they gave it up. Seems horseplayers aren't so dumb after all.

Dick

Oh, quit being so innocent! You, Pizzolla and Hamilton helped f**k up the best racebook environment in the whole country...easy parking, no sports bettors screaming over every basket and, most importantly, a well stocked snack bar!

If you get into heaven it's gonna be by the skin of your teeth!

Whirlaway
07-17-2002, 04:55 PM
When I checked them out a few months ago they were using 150-160 point odds lines. No bargains at them prices.

-- john nichols

Rick
07-17-2002, 05:59 PM
Aha! Too good to be true as usual.