PDA

View Full Version : BETCris Questions

hbeck
02-14-2006, 09:49 AM
Hi,

I joined BetCris yesterday and have a few questions for those with experience.

1) Do the rebates act only on your initial bet? If I spend $20 on a trifecta and it pays $100, does the 8% only get applied to my $20 or is it applied to my $100?

2) It is common for long delays in grading? I put some $1 bets on Phoenix greyhound for fun around midnight EST last night and they still haven't been graded (two of them won). I didn't experience such delays on Gulfstream yesterday but then again, it was during "normal" business hours.

That's all I can think of for now.

Thanks in advance.

oexplayer68
02-14-2006, 08:16 PM
Yes, the rebate is only applied to your actual wager, not any payoff you may receive. This practice is consistent among all rebaters.

I personally haven't experienced any long delays with grading, but your issue should have been resolved by now. Overall, I find they grade wagers even faster than Pinnacle. Good luck with their customer service though. I would suggest you do the "chat", since there is an obvious language barrier over the phone.

Good luck!

hbeck
02-14-2006, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the information. They graded my greyhound bets shortly after my post.

rrpic6
02-14-2006, 08:36 PM
hbeck:

A friend of mine has had some troubles with BETCris recently. He played a trifecta (two one dollar tickets) on a race at Mountaineer. The board accepted his bet, but later claimed it did not. They refuse to answer his e-mails or phone calls since then. Just a word of caution. One of the prat-falls of off-shore.

hbeck
02-14-2006, 08:55 PM
Interesting... I had used BrisBet as my primary service until this. I am not a heavy player by any means (I am a college student... no money) but appreciate the small rebates I will get.

rrpic6
02-14-2006, 09:08 PM
Someone here had suggested tcbets.com and many say pinnacle.com are solid companies. I've dabbled a little on tcbets and have had no problems. Their rebates are small but seem to be pretty fair.

JackS
02-14-2006, 09:55 PM
rrpic6-I think it's possible that your friend may have entered the bet but failed to confirm it. It has happened to me especially if your in a hurry to make more than one bet and time is running out. Could easily happen.

BetHorses!
02-14-2006, 10:02 PM
hbeck:

A friend of mine has had some troubles with BETCris recently. He played a trifecta (two one dollar tickets) on a race at Mountaineer. The board accepted his bet, but later claimed it did not. They refuse to answer his e-mails or phone calls since then. Just a word of caution. One of the prat-falls of off-shore.

Maybe I missed that post. I know the partners over there who took over for Sacco and they are class acts. 100 percent gold. I find that they are refusing to answer his calls hard to believe. They are a Top outfit

rrpic6
02-15-2006, 06:05 AM
rrpic6-I think it's possible that your friend may have entered the bet but failed to confirm it. It has happened to me especially if your in a hurry to make more than one bet and time is running out. Could easily happen.
I asked him about that. He said it was confirmed, then the web-site went down for a few hours. He checked his balance when it came back and the money was not credited. It was after that that the cold shoulder treatment came about.

rrpic6
02-15-2006, 06:33 AM
Maybe I missed that post. I know the partners over there who took over for Sacco and they are class acts. 100 percent gold. I find that they are refusing to answer his calls hard to believe. They are a Top outfit

BetHorses:

Maybe you could ask your connections at BetChris about this. It was back in November(about). It was only abot $150. Maybe they can resolve it. Good publicity is priceless.

BetHorses!
02-15-2006, 09:42 AM
BetHorses:

Maybe you could ask your connections at BetChris about this. It was back in November(about). It was only abot $150. Maybe they can resolve it. Good publicity is priceless.

Sure. But either post more specifics or private message me. I would at least need the guy's full name. $150 is so low that i am sure something else must of happened. But I'll make the call.

BetHorses!
02-15-2006, 09:49 AM
or maybe an account number or e-mail address he uses with them if he does not want to give out his name which I can understand.

hbeck
02-15-2006, 10:06 AM
If you think $150 is low... I'm thrilled over the $7 I got in rebates from yesterday's action.

BetHorses!
02-15-2006, 10:14 AM
Well stick around here then. Much info and good selections. If you don't win - you will definitely lose less. :)

rrpic6
02-15-2006, 07:13 PM
or maybe an account number or e-mail address he uses with them if he does not want to give out his name which I can understand.

Thanks for the help. I'll see if he's interested in doing this.
RonR

Valuist
06-06-2006, 10:31 AM
Is BetCRIS's rebate reduced on NYRA racing like Pinnacle's is? Also, are there any server-related problems with getting bets processed at CRIS?

oexplayer68
06-06-2006, 03:20 PM
No and no last time I played there. I got away from them when they quit paying rebates on lower-tier tracks while at the same time reducing payouts. They should be a good fit for you if you just play NYRA.

Valuist
06-07-2006, 09:55 AM
I play more than NYRA.

Define "lower tier". There's the Les Bois Parks of the world which are microscopic; then there's a track like Tampa, which some might consider lower tier but has seen considerable improvement of quality in recent years. I do sometimes play Tampa, and Canterbury as well, which I would guess probably qualifies as lower tier.

ryesteve
06-07-2006, 10:19 AM
You can see their track tier designations here:

http://www.betcris.com/horses-thoroughbreds-track-lists.aspx

I assume they base it on handle.

BTW, they don't offer Canterbury... not sure why...