PDA

View Full Version : War room, computer lock up?

twindouble
02-12-2006, 12:10 PM
Last night in the war room I bought up my video and wagering pad for convience but my computer locked up as a result. I rebooted, then brought up the video and pad again prior to signing onto the war room, then it was OK. So I'm assuming anything you do after entering the war room will cause problems. Other than the fact I was zero for 9. :(

T.D.

PaceAdvantage
02-13-2006, 02:45 AM
The War Room has been known to be a resource hog on some machines (well, actually all machines...but some are better able to handle it than others)....

I will be upgrading it soon....if that doesn't help, I will have to find an alternative....

BIG RED
02-15-2006, 03:15 PM
T.D., you can go 9 for 9 and still get 'tossed' :D It seems that if you, personally have so many windows open and working, puts a strain on your own pc. I've also seen at times when the WR is 'packed' it slows down also.

headhawg
02-15-2006, 03:31 PM
T.D., you can go 9 for 9 and still get 'tossed' :D It seems that if you, personally have so many windows open and working, puts a strain on your own pc. I've also seen at times when the WR is 'packed' it slows down also.
I think the 'cappers in the WR who are going 9 for 9 kick themselves out on purpose, especially if stuball (The Wisconsin Whale) is in there. :lol:

BIG RED
02-15-2006, 03:48 PM
Say "CHEESE "