PDA

View Full Version : Santa Maria Handicap

Tee
02-11-2006, 03:16 PM
U know what to do :)

cj
02-11-2006, 03:29 PM
Proposed. Won on a day where being near the front wasn't the best place to be, and she was right there for the last 5f of that race.

bettheoverlay
02-11-2006, 03:58 PM
Seafree

Tee
02-11-2006, 04:14 PM
Garrett Gomez and Victor Espinoza play musical chairs with Hollywood Story & Healthy Addiction.

Pace could be hot, Hollywood Story is fresh. This may be her day to break through at Santa Anita. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see her in finish in front of her stablemate.

Healthy Addiction - Love the Santa Anita racetrack. Nice easy little comeback race a few weeks ago should have her set for this one. The two times I can see Victor aboard have resulted in victories from just off the pace. Today's race just might call for the same type of style.

Jeff P
02-11-2006, 06:10 PM
Hopefully you guys are just making selections and this isn't one of those selections threads for a contest where I'm not entered. If so I apologize in advance for joining in....

Concur with CJ about Proposed as the selection. But will probably pass. At 4-1 ML in a field of seven I have doubts if the odds will be high enough close to post time to offer any value. 9-2 or better and I'd consider playing. Anything less than that and I'm sitting on my hands.

-jp

bettheoverlay
02-11-2006, 06:18 PM
Seafree scratched, so I'll go with Star Parade.