PDA

View Full Version : Treason

ecaroff
02-10-2006, 07:01 AM
Chavez pledges to bring America to ruin http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/breaking.gif
Tells Cindy Sheehan: 'Down with the U.S. empire' (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48767)

Venezuela President Hugo Chavez embraced antiwar activist Cindy Sheehan on national television and announced his plot to bring the U.S. to its knees.

"Enough of imperialist aggression," Chavez said. "We must tell the world: Down with the U.S. empire. We have to bury imperialism this century. Cindy, we are with you in your fight." For her part, Sheehan told Chavez she agreed with singer-activist Harry Belafonte that President Bush is "the greatest terrorist in the world."

Isn't it about time we look into filling treason charges against some of these individuals, after all they are talking about the destruction of our country and our way of life?

hcap
02-10-2006, 07:49 AM
As we welcome another bushman into another dimension of reality

http://www.voicechoice.com/images/3stooges.jpg

"Soitenly!"

GaryG
02-10-2006, 08:28 AM
hcap, this is incredibly weak even by your standards. Let's see how the CA pusslibs who are supporting her for the senate react to this...

ecaroff
02-10-2006, 09:57 AM
Just another typical response by a liberal. Three of their idols - the stooges! What must it be like to wake up each morning as a liberal?

betchatoo
02-10-2006, 10:37 AM
Just another typical response by a liberal. Three of their idols - the stooges! What must it be like to wake up each morning as a liberal?

I like it just fine. What must it be like to wake up as a closed minded conservative who thinks that all liberals are alike?

kenwoodallpromos
02-10-2006, 02:13 PM
Boxer talked her out of running! Cindy is even too liberal for Boxer!LOL!!

ecaroff
02-10-2006, 03:51 PM
I try to never argue with an idiot.

betchatoo
02-10-2006, 05:34 PM

I'm assuming it's because you'd lose.

Secretariat
02-10-2006, 05:38 PM
Pa,

I thought obscene avatars were not permitted. Ecaroff is pushing the limit here.

46zilzal
02-10-2006, 06:07 PM
I like it just fine. What must it be like to wake up as a closed minded conservative who thinks that all liberals are alike?
simplistic thinking ....Easier for them to understand lumping everyone who thinks the slightest bit differently into one group.

hcap
02-10-2006, 06:07 PM
Had some free time. Had to respond accordingly.

Gary, I actually think that my response to "TREASON" captures the essence of guys like you who hunt hippies with a keyboard. Unless of course I'm wrong and ya got a couple of shotguns aimed at "pusslibs" who seem to threaten your miniscule world view.As Jeff Foxworthy might say...

Down where you come from reruns of
Hee Haw are called documentaries.

So ecaroff our newest chicken little says...

"Isn't it about time we look into filling treason charges against some of these individuals, after all they are talking about the destruction of our country and our way of life?".

Whoaa, Cindy Sheehan may be old news, but treason??" And we got a new Hitler. Chavez portrayed as hitler eh? I thought that was reserved for Irans' prez. Maybe they all attended Hitler school. First class, Remedial evildoing 101

"Soitenly!"
"Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk!"
"Ngah-ngah-ngah!"
"I'll moider ya!"

Suff
02-10-2006, 06:12 PM
More sheep.

If Hugo Chavez were to Kill ONE AMERICAN he would do it with Military Equipment sold to him by LOCKHEED, BOIENG, GE, GENERAL DYNAMICS or RAYTHEON.

Matter of fact

South American countries -- encouraged by U.S. arms manufacturers and a 4-year-old U.S. policy of authorizing sales of sophisticated weapons to the region -- are planning to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on new combat planes and submarines amid one of the region's worst economic crises in recent memory. Even more absurd, small Central American countries with some of the world's highest poverty rates, such as Honduras and Nicaragua, are engaged in an escalating war of words over border conflicts that defense analysts fear will result in an escalation of arms purchases

So here we have a GOLD STAR MOTHER with about as much intelligence as a Kitchen Sink ( and even less influence) that is a TREASONIST according to this new Poster.

Who's the traitor? Her or the Compnay making Million selling weapons to our "supposed" enemey?

Fear not my little lamb. The recent PR Blitz that has happened HUGO CHAVEZ onto worldnet daily is simple business.

He Bought a Bunch of f-16's from us. He threatened to buy his next round of fighter jets from another source........with the money from us ( we buy 15% of our Oil from him ). Through CITGO.

We would'nt have any part of that..so we get WORLD NET DAILY to run these pieces and the sheep follow.

I'm far more concerned with Global Arms Dealers than I am Cindy Sheehan and Hugo Chavez.

lsbets
02-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Suff, I hate to do this to you again, but we did not sell any F-16s to Venezuela with Chavez in power. We did sell F-16s to them in the 80s. There was an issue of us not allowing Chavez to purchase spare parts for the planes, and he threatened to give them to China or Cuba. I'm not sure what the resolution was on the spare parts, but Chavez did not purchase any F-16s from us.

Suff
02-10-2006, 06:26 PM
not sure what the resolution was on the spare parts, but Chavez did not purchase any F-16s from us.

We're selling him the parts. And more. And we sell him Military Arms as of today.

Yes...and stop bullshitting around. because the Crux of the post is correct.

If Hugo Chavez were to Kill ONE AMERICAN he would do it with Military Equipment sold to him by LOCKHEED, BOIENG, GE, GENERAL DYNAMICS or RAYTHEON

In Paragraph 5 I use the world "him" to indicate the country of Venezuela. As well as our continued arms sales to the REGION , and our BILLIONS in profits we supply by buying oil from him.
But if you feel you are furthering the disussion with Thesuarus, dictionary and metaphor disection...............rock on.

lsbets
02-10-2006, 06:30 PM
I do feel I am furthering the discussion when I point out that we sold the F-16s to Venezuela in the 80s, and not to the Chavez government. I think most people would take he or him to mean Chavez, not Venezuela. But hey, if you use a male pronoun to refer to a country, feel free. Now that we've established that we can understand what you're saying.

Suff
02-10-2006, 06:52 PM
I do feel I am furthering the discussion when I point out that we sold the F-16s to Venezuela in the 80s, and not to the Chavez government. I think most people would take he or him to mean Chavez, not Venezuela. But hey, if you use a male pronoun to refer to a country, feel free. Now that we've established that we can understand what you're saying.

You dicking around......and its of no interest to me or is it productive.

The thesis of my post is stated in paragraph one. The Weapons Hugo Chavez would use to harm an American, were sold to him by American Firms.

I suggest, by not only selling them the wepaons and now selling them the replacement parts..........that they require a more watchful eye than Cindy Sheehan.

That is very appararent. You chose to split hairs about when the Firms sold them and to whom they sold them to, when not only is that meaningless as it relates to thier current threat......it takes way to much time on a message board to reach and deduction.

You can split hairs all you want. In response to your thread that the LEFT is so unattractive it could'nt attract a Plurality of votes, I pointed out that the LEFT did in fact , just that! in 3 of the last 4 national elections.

I beleive I also have pointed out that CINDY SHEEHAN is far less a threat nor traitor than many companies in the FORTUNE 500!.

Those were my points. Both vaild, and IMO correct. However you've spent time and multiple replies talking about pronouns, and plurality.

You've worn me out.

lsbets
02-10-2006, 07:00 PM
You've worn me out.

I doubt that. :) And in the other thread, I said win, which was a 100% correct statement.

GaryG
02-10-2006, 07:19 PM
This guy needs to be taken out ASAP for real. I mean Chavez not Suff...

rrpic6
02-10-2006, 08:00 PM
This guy needs to be taken out ASAP for real. I mean Chavez not Suff...

Chavez is a modern day Quadafi or Khadaffi or Daffy Duck. Next he'll be doing Infomercials at 2:00 AM. If Bush ever gets around to wiping out Osama, this guy will still be low on the hit list. His cast of castoffs reminds me of Skating with the Stars. Maybe he'll bring Maurice Clarrett or Gretzky's wife onstage next.

ecaroff
02-10-2006, 08:31 PM
Article III, Section 3 of our Constitition states:

Treason (http://www.usconstitution.net/glossary.html#TREASON) against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason (http://www.usconstitution.net/glossary.html#TREASON) unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Of course, some of these people like Sheenan and her supporters will claim "I didn't ask to be born into this country". Or they will state: "the Constitution doesn't exist - it's just a fabrication". The minds of some of these people are simply MUSH.

Suff
02-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Its a debateable point over who is giving them more aid and comfort.

Cindy Sheehan or Lockheed Martin.

Given the choice, I'd bet my left one that Chavez prefers Lockheed.

Recent f-16 action in Venezuela. (bottom of page)

http://www.f-16.net/index.php?module=Pagesetter&func=viewpub&tid=3&pid=25

NoDayJob
02-10-2006, 10:55 PM
Chavez pledges to bring America to ruin http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/breaking.gif
Tells Cindy Sheehan: 'Down with the U.S. empire' (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48767)

Venezuela President Hugo Chavez embraced antiwar activist Cindy Sheehan on national television and announced his plot to bring the U.S. to its knees.

"Enough of imperialist aggression," Chavez said. "We must tell the world: Down with the U.S. empire. We have to bury imperialism this century. Cindy, we are with you in your fight." For her part, Sheehan told Chavez she agreed with singer-activist Harry Belafonte that President Bush is "the greatest terrorist in the world."

Isn't it about time we look into filling treason charges against some of these individuals, after all they are talking about the destruction of our country and our way of life?

As for Chavez's comments about bringing the U.S. to ruin, we've already dug our own grave via the Federal Reserve and their unchecked credit expansion.

Treason? Nah! Sedition? Mebee. :D Running on the 5th ply of a 4 ply tire, yep! :D

PaceAdvantage
02-10-2006, 11:17 PM

You're new, so I will refer you here:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/TOS_PrivacyStatement.html

Try not to call people idiots....it's a bit idiotic. You didn't even have a good reason....

PaceAdvantage
02-10-2006, 11:20 PM
You dicking around......and its of no interest to me or is it productive.

The thesis of my post is stated in paragraph one. The Weapons Hugo Chavez would use to harm an American, were sold to him by American Firms.

I suggest, by not only selling them the wepaons and now selling them the replacement parts..........that they require a more watchful eye than Cindy Sheehan.

That is very appararent. You chose to split hairs about when the Firms sold them and to whom they sold them to, when not only is that meaningless as it relates to thier current threat......it takes way to much time on a message board to reach and deduction.

Why doesn't it make a huge difference when they were sold? If Chavez wasn't in power when they were sold, it make a huge difference because of what YOU are trying to get across to the viewers of this thread....

hcap
02-11-2006, 07:41 AM
Now if you wanna talk treason, ok maybe too strong?
How about the I word..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/02/09/AR2006020902418.html

Pillar-The former CIA official who coordinated U.S. intelligence on the Middle East until last year has accused the Bush administration of "cherry-picking"

"It has become clear that official intelligence was not relied on in making even the most significant national security decisions, that intelligence was misused publicly to justify decisions already made, that damaging ill will developed between policymakers and intelligence officers, and that the intelligence community's own work was politicized," Pillar wrote.

Or maybe ecaroff will accuse[B] Pillar of treason. Maybe anybody who finds fault with the preznit and our invasion is abetting the enemy?

Tom
02-11-2006, 09:16 AM
This guy needs to be taken out ASAP for real. I mean Chavez not Suff...:lol: :lol: :lol: