PDA

View Full Version : Handicapper's learning center

John
07-14-2002, 08:07 PM
Hi Guys,
This site has software [part manually] so it says and also offers selection sheets. I think both are expensive. Someone named AL talks a good game. anyone ever do business with them.

I would like to know how you made out. the site is

www.nvo.com/hdcp

Alton
07-15-2002, 07:23 AM
Dear Sir,

I take a little offense to you making an accusation that I talk a good game.

Negative people do not win at horse racing.

I'm here every day. Write me, call me toll free 1-(866)-655-0118. I'm not hiding.

;)

tdthomas
07-15-2002, 07:39 AM
I took a quick look at the site. You can buy a 1 day selection sheet for 3 dollars. That doesn't seem too expensive to me. If it can help you win money 3 bucks is nothing, if it loses money, it is worthless at any price. I guess it would cost you 3 bucks to find out. Or maybe they would give you one freebie for you to check it out.

Personally, I have no use for other people's picks.

John
07-15-2002, 09:58 AM
tdthomas.

Your right, pick them yourself

Alon, sorry if offended anyone . I guess you like the picks. Good luck with them....:)

" Most success comes from ignoring the obvious. "

rrbauer
07-15-2002, 02:34 PM
Alton wrote
I take a little offense to you making an accusation that I talk a good game.

Comment: I guess he could've said that Al talks a bad game. Would that have been more accurate?

Alton
07-15-2002, 04:43 PM
My apologies to all as I obviously over-reated to that first email. Sometimes things written on the internet can be taken the wrong way. I am very proud of my system and its success, and obviously I am sensitive to any negativity about it. We all have these days and apparantly this is one for me.

Again I apologize to all.

John
07-15-2002, 05:30 PM
Hey AL,

How about you post a few selections. So we can see how good you are. Proud is one thing .Good is another. You may get me to subscribe.......

Alton
07-15-2002, 06:10 PM
Great,

Send me your email address and I'll send you the instructions for the "Master1 Sheets" and the sheets for CRC, Del, Pha, and Mnr for tomorrow.

trackman77@earthlink.net

Dick Schmidt
07-15-2002, 07:08 PM
Al,

I don't use picks either, but I do admire a man who is willing to "put his money where his mouth is." At least we all know that Al has confidence in his own stuff.

Rocajack, let us know how it comes out.

Dick

John
07-16-2002, 09:51 AM
Be in Alantic City for the next few days . Someone take the picks and let me know how you make out.

penguinfan
07-21-2002, 10:33 AM
You will not find that I say something like this about someone often or at all, but if you find a better or more honest person than Al at handicappers learning center you better follow him around till he starts spitting money out like a slot machine for you. I have tried Al's sheets on several occaions when I have time to get to the OTB, he is always incredibly prompt with a reply, you will find no bullshit what-so-ever from him or his site. I have made money with the pages I have ordered from him, still remember the first night I bought a Mountaineer page from him and hit an $883.00 trifecta COLD. I nor Al will promise results like this everyday, but his program is solid and agian he is as honest as they come. I know it sounds like I work for him or something, but thats not the case, it's just that it seems in the day and age of scams running wild on the net it is rare to find someone as honest and up front as he is, and he deserves a fair shake. Oh yea, he had War Emblam as the Derby winner too, guess I should have had more faith on that one!
penguinfan

Dr.Larry
07-21-2002, 11:22 AM
No offense intended, but Penguinfan is
a new face around here and he shows up
and recommends a product.

May be on the up and up, but I would prefer
to read same from members who have been
around for some time and have many posts.
Just makes sense that such an opinion would be
more reliable.

penguinfan
07-21-2002, 11:44 AM
Dr larry

No offense is taken and I understand your position, the proof will bear me out on this one, so I am not concerned or offended.
Crush em today
penguinfan

Dr.Larry
07-21-2002, 11:54 AM
Thank's for the good wishes!
Larry

John
07-21-2002, 06:16 PM
I am back . Love the showboat in AC. Nice people.

O.K. Penquinfan, You know this Guy AL, Tell him to post his selections here anytime.If he is half as good as you say I will buy.
A member e-mail me and said a year or so ago AL was touting exacta picks and a lot of people lost a lot of money.

A guy in AC said , he won money with TrackPro Anybody hear of Trackpro and thier picks.....

penguinfan
07-21-2002, 06:29 PM
Rocajack

All I am saying is that I was and continue to be a satisfied customer, as far as telling him to post plays, well I certainly can't vouch for how much time he has to do things like that, but he does post 2 everyday on his site, the page url is

http://www.nvo.com/hdcp/hpmpro/

If you are seriously interested in the possibility of becoming a customer then it would be worth the time invested to check out the freebies a couple days I think.

If you look on the selections page under "few plays from the new guy" you will see I am no professional myself to say the least, but I am willing to put out what I think and ask for input from others, this board looks solid and if we work on some plays together I am sure we could all win some cash.

I think I am gonna have time to play the first 4 or 5 races at Mountaineer tonight and may post a thread similar to the Belmont one earlier, stop by if you have a minute.
Good Luck
Penguinfan

Alton
07-21-2002, 06:42 PM
Dear mr Rojack

What you say is a flat out lie as I have never touted excata's ever and is not true that a lot of people lost money on my exacta picks. I do have exactas in my system for the people that want them, but I also tell people that if you are making money on win, why do you need to fool around with exactas .

I don't know what you are trying to prove, but obviously my first opinion on your first comment was exactly right. I take back my apology to you.

O)bviously you didn't have the gonads to take my selections, with you poor excuse of going away. That didn't stop you from getting the selections and looking at the results when you came back.
I imagine you would have said I broke into your computer while you were gone and changed the picks. Its too bad you didn't then you would have seen the winners and had something else to lie about.

You are abusive and a very negative person in need of serious help.

You should take a good look in the mirror and stop and looking at life as if everyone is against you ,becuase you can't win so no one else can or should.

By the way I do know Pequinfan. Wouldn't I know my clients. I suppose you are calling him a lier too.
He's a tremendous guy as are all my clients. Just the opposite of you. I guess that's why you are slashing him too.

I see previously you have knocked others many times on this site.

I have a winning system, sorry about that.
I have many happy clients. Guess what? They all have positive attitudes and don't insult and make false accusations against people they have barely heard of.

This is on the border os slander.
It's really ashame there are people like you in this world.

I guess that's why we go to war against them.

It's a shane that what appears to be a very fine site has to have some people who throw a negative outlook at everything.

Write what you want from now on. I will not lower myself to your level again, by letting you get my goat.

Be very careful not to slander anyone, that may require legal action.

All over handicapping, SAD, SAD, SAD

:(

John
07-21-2002, 06:56 PM
AL

Sorry if I upset you. I did not mean to. Please except my deepest sorrow for hurting your feelings. my apology to you and your client. Good luck with your site.

Best wishes

Tom
07-21-2002, 07:03 PM
Your sales pitch is, unique!
Left me with that nice, cozy feeling I miss on the web
since Yahoo died.

HAND

JimG
07-21-2002, 07:39 PM
...now where do I sign up? <g>

Jim

John
07-21-2002, 07:40 PM
Tom
Thanks I thought iIwas over reacting with my apology.

" If wishes were horses, we'd all ride".

smf
07-21-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Your sales pitch is, unique!
Left me with that nice, cozy feeling I miss on the web
since Yahoo died.

HAND

ROTFL, Tom.

p.s. Rocajack,...I know you have a great sense of humor from the jokes you send thru the mail. Comes in handy at times, eh? Didn't see anything underhanded by you, just honest questions (that were answered). Be well, and good luck next week.