PDA

View Full Version : AQU SUN

SAL
02-05-2006, 12:14 PM
Picks for Aqueduct Sunday:

R1 #3 Heneresa-Interesting that it’s taken this long to try the route game. He certainly is bred for it and his sprint figs match up well with this field. Low profile connections will help the odds.

R2 #8 Exploit Lad-Had the nightmare trip in his last, and he was still making up ground on a speed favoring track. The blinkers that came off for that brutal trip return today. Has a nice drill since then, should be tough here with a clean trip.

R3 #3 Head of the Charles-Changed tactics and almost got there at double digit odds last out. Catches a pretty soft field here.

R4 #9 Sister Silver-The runners that have started here don’t look like much so this one looks good to me. Has several noteworthy am drills.

R5 Pass

R6 #6 It’s A Monster-Returns to barn that guided him most of his wins a few years ago. Old time may recapture some of his old spark here and this heat should have an honest pace to set up his late run.

R7 #7 Spin Factor-Didn’t run badly in route try. His last sprint fig is very competitive with the rest of these.

R8 #1 Cateleisha- Failed at odds on when she couldn’t clear from an outside post last time out. Should contend for the lead today from the inside. Entry looks tough, but odds on is very likely.

R9 #8 Guy Getaway-Barn does well with the route/sprint move. He has some back sprint numbers that are competitive in here. I have knocks against most of the runners here so I’ll take a shot at a price with this one.

Go Steelers!!