PDA

View Full Version : Strub - 2/4 SAX race 7

DJofSD
02-04-2006, 02:22 PM
Ulistnintome and Wilko out.

Early pace setters: Greeley's, Ice, Canteen, High (and possibly Distorted pressing the issue).

I don't see any of these being around at the end.

Will the KY Derby winner run today? I don't think so and I'm hoping public sentiment will take his odds below the ML.

That leaves me to consider some long shots. Top This and That could surprise but my numbers don't make him look too good pace wise. Alexandersrun could outrun his odds and likely will get a small piece of the purse money. Actxecutive looks like he wants a part of the early pace scenario but his numbers make him look like another Winning Colors pace-wise. Distorted is the puzzler for me. If Distorted can get a favorable trip and not try to run early and get forced wide on the clubhouse turn, he could loom in the far turn.

Bottomline: I'm looking at small specultive wagers on Actxecutive and Distored.

Niko
02-04-2006, 04:24 PM
The early pace scares me but from his works it looks like Greely is rounding back into form and could run back near his top which makes him a good play for me at 7-1 or higher. High Limit will have to go from the outside. We'll see how the fast the pace goes, I haven't mastered that part yet. Also intrigued by the 5 at 6-1 or higher. Will put some plodders in the second and 3rd spot, 2-3-6??

kenwoodallpromos
02-04-2006, 06:30 PM
Great on both if overlays. Giacomo may have more sentimental value than value for respect!

JustRalph
02-04-2006, 06:34 PM
8 and 5 as longshots.............but the 11 looks like a hard one to beat

DJofSD
02-04-2006, 06:45 PM
JR, you got it.

The 9 turned out to be cheap speed.

shanta
02-04-2006, 07:11 PM
8 and 5 as longshots.............but the 11 looks like a hard one to beat

Solid call Ralph. The 11 was vicious :)

Richie