PDA

View Full Version : New Poll Released

ecaroff
02-04-2006, 11:33 AM
Gambling Times LLC just released a poll of 10,845 gamblers.....

It shows clearly that Liberals are the big losers at the race tracks. The study shows that if you want to be one of the winners then one needs to start thinking differently.

Afterall, this does make sense. What must it be like to wake up each morning as a Liberal. Bleak, negative, doom & gloom. No original thoughts or ideas. Who am I going to blame today?

We all know that one of the most important part of winning consistently, especialy at the tracks is a positive, clear, and logical thinking mind. When is the last time you came across a positve liberal?

twindouble
02-04-2006, 11:56 AM
Gambling Times LLC just released a poll of 10,845 gamblers.....

It shows clearly that Liberals are the big losers at the race tracks. The study shows that if you want to be one of the winners then one needs to start thinking differently.

Afterall, this does make sense. What must it be like to wake up each morning as a Liberal. Bleak, negative, doom & gloom. No original thoughts or ideas. Who am I going to blame today?

We all know that one of the most important part of winning consistently, especialy at the tracks is a positive, clear, and logical thinking mind. When is the last time you came across a positve liberal?

The last time was when a friend of mine couldn't build a new house on his lot because it infringed on a wet land that a frog was endangered, turned out the frog wasn't endangered at all but that was a study came out after he sold the property. They were positive they were doing the right thing and the appeals board agreed because it was loaded with liberal minded people. Keep in mind I live in MA. On the other hand over the last 40 years they have done some good in saving some very important lands for future generations. There is times when their personal interests are effected it's another story. They are able to manipulate the system in their favor with no regard for others.

T.D.

Tom
02-04-2006, 12:58 PM
I bet liberal do well on "place betting."

They seem to have a knack for coming in second in elections! :lol:

Big Bill
02-04-2006, 03:31 PM
Great line, Tom!

ecaroff
02-04-2006, 10:02 PM
They beat all but one!:D

GaryG
02-05-2006, 06:40 AM
They would jump all over a black mare with a spanish surname from a dysfunctional family that was bred in Massachusetts....

rrpic6
02-05-2006, 09:08 AM
Is it winning when you're down 400 Billion Dollars?

ljb
02-05-2006, 11:56 AM
Is it winning when you're down 400 Billion Dollars?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
But they were all "value" plays.

Tom
02-05-2006, 12:18 PM
You honestly think things would be better if Kerry had won?

ljb
02-05-2006, 04:17 PM
You honestly think things would be better if Kerry had won?

I honestly think things would be better if Gore had won.

JustRalph
02-05-2006, 04:43 PM
I honestly think I would have less money in my pocket, Terrorists would be running unfettered, if Gore had won.............

GaryG
02-05-2006, 04:43 PM
I honestly think things would be better if Gore had won.In his home state Gore is considered either an embarrasment or a joke. Possibly because of the almost universal respect for Al Gore Sr, known to one and all as "Senator Gore"...... Junior could't carry his daddy's briefcase.

Sailwolf
02-05-2006, 06:21 PM
I want to see the study. Why are there any comments with seeing the conclusion?:confused: