PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare Pick-Four Sat.

toetoe
02-02-2006, 03:06 PM
Race 7: Too Drunk To Call, my 43-to-1 runner-up last time, returns.

Race 8: Light's meal ticket (which I didn't have) from last year, Acey Deucey, returns.

Race 9: Jesus Carboni, only winner I didn't have in p-4 last time (at even money), returns. :eek: :blush: :(

toetoe
02-02-2006, 03:17 PM
Light,

I figured your simplistic strategy in the RUMAITC: bet John Morrison. Acey Deucey and that winner in the nightcap Sunday add up to about 6 or 7 grand right there. :ThmbUp: :mad: :kiss:

falconridge
02-02-2006, 04:12 PM
Race 7: Too Drunk To Call, my 43-to-1 runner-up last time, returns.From one native NoCal no-'count t' another: "Too drunk to call"--wasn't that the late Todd Creed's refrain/motto/modus vivendi? Even had a Cal-efacient cocktail named after him, didn't he (no, not the "Hot Creedy")? ;) I loved that old Berkeley boy. A merry old soul was Creed! :D

Sick with memory, :(

falconridge

toetoe
02-02-2006, 06:02 PM
My thread has been hijacked, and is now sequestered (apologies to Paul Allen ... hey, why am *I* apologizing to HIM?) in the announcer's booth. The John Wilkes Memorial Booth, if our luck is running normally. Here's Todd: "The-e-e-ere ........... they GO!" Later: "Now in the winners circle, CU-ca-RU-ca-ROOOOOOOOOOOO, and jockey Ra-OOOOOOOOOL Caballero!"

Light
02-02-2006, 08:09 PM
Race 7: Too Drunk To Call, my 43-to-1 runner-up last time, returns.

Race 8: Light's meal ticket (which I didn't have) from last year, Acey Deucey, returns.

Race 9: Jesus Carboni, only winner I didn't have in p-4 last time (at even money), returns. :eek: :blush: :(

These were all Pace Advantage horses. "Drunk" and "Jesus" were lone speed. "Acey" was a needed closer in a race with psycho speed.Can't count on the same scenario for saturday,but "Acey" has become a personal favorite.