PDA

View Full Version : Gone

46zilzal
02-01-2006, 08:51 PM
Heard today that Western Union sent it's final telegram last Friday and has quit that service after almost 150 years.

If anyone had told me, years ago, that records and film for cameras would have almost disappeared, I wouldn't have blieved them..Things change all the time.

twindouble
02-01-2006, 09:02 PM
Heard today that Western Union sent it's final telegram last Friday and has quit that service after almost 150 years.

If anyone had told me, years ago, that records and film for cameras would have almost disappeared, I wouldn't have blieved them..Things change all the time.

Well, I didn't think handicappers like me would be the thing of the past either. :(

When you find yourself in a long loosing streak, reach back and dust me off, it might help. :cool:

T.D.

rrpic6
02-01-2006, 10:38 PM
Well, I didn't think handicappers like me would be the thing of the past either. :(

When you find yourself in a long loosing streak, reach back and dust me off, it might help. :cool:

T.D.

Computers are GREAT! Place a bet, lose a photo, then go to Off-Topic and rile up the Republicans so that I'm not the only one upset at the time;)

Bobby
02-01-2006, 10:50 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

twindouble
02-01-2006, 10:51 PM
Computers are GREAT! Place a bet, lose a photo, then go to Off-Topic and rile up the Republicans so that I'm not the only one upset at the time;)

Hey pic6, pat yourself on the back, you were in the photo. :) Yes, those loosing days show up here, that's for sure. :lol:

toetoe
02-01-2006, 11:04 PM
The last telegraph only hung it up a few years ago. Slide rule, anyone? :(

Tom
02-01-2006, 11:06 PM
Western Union...STOP.