PDA

View Full Version : Drugs in Racing Survey

stu
02-01-2006, 02:16 PM
Y'all,

The March/April 2006 issue of the HorsePlayer Magazine cover feature will be "Drugs In Racing."

We are conducting a survey over the next week to gather horseplayers' perceptions of the use of drugs in horse racing.

You are invited to participate in the survey at:

http://www.horseplayerdaily.com/drugs

Stu

kenwoodallpromos
02-01-2006, 02:34 PM
Done!

Valuist
02-01-2006, 03:37 PM
Drugs in racing? Here I thought they were going to ask us if DrugSalvastore would still be selling cars now or find his way back to the track......I guess we already knew the answer to that one.

DrugSalvastore
02-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Drugs in racing? Here I thought they were going to ask us if DrugSalvastore would still be selling cars now or find his way back to the track......I guess we already knew the answer to that one.

I lasted 25 minutes. The O/U was a half an hour. Until I find a babe nuts enough to marry me and have kids---I'll be fighting the good fight with ya guys.

(Unless of course I go broke---in that case...I'll attempt to launch a modeling career.)

Valuist
02-01-2006, 03:49 PM
FWIW, you made the right choice.

twindouble
02-01-2006, 03:50 PM
Y'all,

The March/April 2006 issue of the HorsePlayer Magazine cover feature will be "Drugs In Racing."

We are conducting a survey over the next week to gather horseplayers' perceptions of the use of drugs in horse racing.

You are invited to participate in the survey at:

http://www.horseplayerdaily.com/drugs

Stu

I would tell them to forget about what our perceptions are and get off their lazy ass and get the truth, good or bad! :bang:

toetoe
02-01-2006, 03:51 PM
Good copy, but I don't really see any good coming out of it. I'm not trying to censor anybody, it's just a dead horse to me. :)

Sailwolf
02-01-2006, 09:53 PM
I would tell them to forget about what our perceptions are and get off their lazy ass and get the truth, good or bad! :bang:

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!:ThmbUp: