PDA

View Full Version : Secrets of Saddam

dav4463
01-29-2006, 05:53 PM
What do you think of the book that is out by a former Iraqi who says that Saddam moved WMDS to Syria before the US came? He says the weapons were used on Iraqi people and then moved to Syria. He also says Saddam was working on a nuclear program. Isn't that reason enough to invade Iraq and get rid of the evil dictator? Does this not show that Bush was right and justified? Talk show host Greg Knapp equated it with saying if you are a drug dealer and you have 100 lbs. of cocaine in your bedroom and the authorities told you that in one year we are going to come find that cocaine and prosecute you.....you would move it somewhere so it would not be found. Sounds logical to me.....

Of course, all of you Bush-haters will say that Bush probably forced this guy to lie and write a book about it because you will never admit that Bush was justified in invading Iraq.

This guy has no reason to lie. There were WMDS and now they cannot be used because Bush did his job.

Admit it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dav4463
01-29-2006, 11:08 PM
I think the author's name is Georges Salas. Anyone know much about it...?

lsbets
01-29-2006, 11:10 PM
Ralph started a thread on this a few days ago - surprisingly (extreme sarcasm) there wasn't much interest. The NY Sun had an article about it, I posted the link in Ralph's thread.

dav4463
01-30-2006, 12:43 AM
I missed that thread I guess. I just saw the guy being interviewed on TV. I didn't figure there would be too many comments. They (Bush-haters) can't find anything to say about it that would make Bush look bad !

Tom
01-30-2006, 08:35 AM
The truth is to libs as garlic is to vampires.:D

Snag
01-30-2006, 03:08 PM
Some may be gun shy of this guy because of what happened to Opra.

Almost all of what he wrote about was second or third hand info. I believe the WMD's were moved but, without more hard facts, it is hard to jump up and down about this book. Maybe that is why no more excitement.

ljb
01-30-2006, 03:11 PM
This guy is an awali puppet. and we all know who's puppet awali is. :D

lsbets
01-30-2006, 03:19 PM
This guy is an awali puppet. and we all know who's puppet awali is. :D

Is that as opposed to being a Saddam puppet? How about an Uday puppet? Or a Qusay puppet? Hey, ljb, maybe you could put on an Iraqi puppet show for everyone.

ljb
01-30-2006, 03:32 PM
Is that as opposed to being a Saddam puppet? How about an Uday puppet? Or a Qusay puppet? Hey, ljb, maybe you could put on an Iraqi puppet show for everyone.
Don't have to, Bush Abramoff and company are already doing so. :D

ljb
01-30-2006, 03:33 PM
Some may be gun shy of this guy because of what happened to Opra.

Almost all of what he wrote about was second or third hand info. I believe the WMD's were moved but, without more hard facts, it is hard to jump up and down about this book. Maybe that is why no more excitement.
And I suppose you believe they were moved under the watchful eyes of the U.S. Airforce?

lsbets
01-30-2006, 03:36 PM
And I suppose you believe they were moved under the watchful eyes of the U.S. Airforce?

ljb- what do you think happenned to them?

JustRalph
01-30-2006, 03:47 PM

The Air Force is almost non existent in the "War on Terror" and it wouldn't surprise me a bit if they watched............

Snag
01-30-2006, 04:27 PM
ljb, please don't "suppose" what I believe. I stated that I believed the WMD's were moved. I want more facts before deciding how. A book from a former Iraq pilot isn't enough.