PDA

View Full Version : Another lying Republican, Santorum

ljb
01-27-2006, 08:12 PM
here is a quote from the honorable senator from Pennsylvania
Today Santorum said this to the Pittsburg Post-Gazette:

"I had absolutely nothing to do--never met, never talked, never coordinated, never did anything -- with Grover Norquist and the -- quote -- K Street Project."

And on a previous date:
The video was shot 6/28/05 of Grover Norquist introducing Rick Santorum at a press conference. As Santorum says in the video:

Santorum: "Thank you Grover, and I appreciate your help and support on this and many other issues..."
The corruption continues. :bang: :bang: :bang:

Secretariat
01-27-2006, 11:19 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

twindouble
01-28-2006, 09:09 AM
Sec, we all can dance around the fire of scandals, toss a few in that are tainted in anyway, then the drums of reform will get louder in Congress. We'll put on our war paint and take sides, while they will craft a lot of meaningless words together, turn them into slogans then pass more meaningless laws. Then it's back to business as usual. Remember, "Campaign Finance Reform." :lol: :lol:

T.D.

Tom
01-28-2006, 10:41 AM
You can :lol: while you have Big head Ted and Ketcup -man Kerry in your party?????

Oh, and Screamin' Dean.....HEEEEEEYAAAAAAWWWWW!:bang:

kenwoodallpromos
01-28-2006, 11:35 AM
I saw a picture of Abrahoff once; I will turn myself in Monday for being connected to him! :lol:

JustRalph
01-28-2006, 01:27 PM
Santeorum has been a piece of crap for a long time. Nothing surprises me about this ass

46zilzal
01-28-2006, 01:47 PM
but they MUST have doctored that video becauses it challenges your reality....strange

ljb
01-28-2006, 06:10 PM
The corruption amongst the current party in control is amazing. We have so much going on that we tend to forget some of them . Remember Scooter and Rove are still under the gun as is Delay. W's ties to Abramoff will eventually come to light, Frist's stock sales and charity deals still have to be looked into. All we need now is one more crooked judge to support this bunch of crooks and anarchy will soon reign in the good ol U.S. of A. I probably forgot some of the republican crooks but you get the message. Or do you ? ;)

IBCNU
01-28-2006, 06:23 PM
Republicans, democrats, Whatever!The skeletons from from both parties closets are enough to fill a quarter of the midwest. Stick to our constitution, our bill of rights, common sense, and vote out the rotten eggs. ( at least in theory).

rrpic6
01-28-2006, 06:35 PM
The corruption amongst the current party in control is amazing. We have so much going on that we tend to forget some of them . Remember Scooter and Rove are still under the gun as is Delay. W's ties to Abramoff will eventually come to light, Frist's stock sales and charity deals still have to be looked into. All we need now is one more crooked judge to support this bunch of crooks and anarchy will soon reign in the good ol U.S. of A. I probably forgot some of the republican crooks but you get the message. Or do you ? ;)

Don't forget Bush's buddies from Texass, ENRON. Kenny Boy Lay(soon to be Bendover) and the other crook gets their day in court soon. Another 9 billion stolen from good Americans by rich Republicans.

Tom
01-28-2006, 11:52 PM
Well, dude....you post a nice list - too bad no evidence to support your allegations. No indictments, no charges files, no trials, no jail terms, just your continual whinning, as usual.
Try this - do a sreanch and see if you can count how many Clinton people where actually convicted and went to jail. Then get back to me.
Maybe you will see what "crook" means. :lol: Or will you?

Originally Posted by ljb

toetoe
01-29-2006, 12:48 AM
Re: Tom's advice to do a "sreanch." Don't DREAM of trying a sreanch at home. Only a licensed carpowhacktrick can even ATTEMPT a sreanch. :D

Late satrap change ... Jack Abram OFF, Hilary Clint ON. :eek:

rastajenk
01-29-2006, 03:12 AM
Enron did their stealing under the Dems watch, got busted by a Republican administration. Whodathunkit?

rrpic6
01-29-2006, 06:53 AM
ENRON was one of Bush's biggest financial backers during the Elections. He looked the other way when ENRON fabricated energy shortages in California. Remember the roving blackouts that even affected Hollywood Park and Bay Meadows? Kenny Lay meet Bernie Ebbers, lockdown is at 9:00 PM, breakfast is at 7:00 AM. You can choose laundry duty or food preparation.:D

PaceAdvantage
01-29-2006, 01:26 PM
ENRON was one of Bush's biggest financial backers during the Elections. He looked the other way when ENRON fabricated energy shortages in California.

Looked the other way? Was he getting daily reports on their unlawful activities?

ljb
01-30-2006, 12:11 AM
Looked the other way? Was he getting daily reports on their unlawful activities?
I don't think so but he did get daily reports on Osama's determination to strike in U.S. hmmmm

PaceAdvantage
01-30-2006, 01:32 AM
I don't think so but he did get daily reports on Osama's determination to strike in U.S. hmmmm

What? Talk about a non-sequitur.

Tom
01-30-2006, 08:36 AM
Some Enron trials start today - under BUSH'S watch. :bang:

Secretariat
01-30-2006, 11:31 AM

He did look the other way. Both Gray Davis and Boxer petitioned the Justice Department to look into illegal price gouging by Energy companeis in CA and GW said it was a state issue, and he saw nothing wrong. THat's looking the other way for kenny Boy and friends.

"You're doing a heckuva job Brownie."
-GW

lsbets
01-30-2006, 11:43 AM
Kenny Boy and friends - that's a hell of a way to treat your friends - with prosecutions. Good thing for Ken he wasn't Bush's enemy.

tahoesid
01-30-2006, 11:47 AM
What is really absurd is that anyone can come up with such a title(another lying Republican) and take themselves seriously.
What idiot thinks that any politician, Republican or Democrat is not going to get whatever they can for themselves and not lie about things. To just blame things on one pary, whether they are in power or not and absolve the opposite party as if they were angels takes a really one sided view of things.

Our wonderful democratic senator here took $60k from Abramoff but says he really didn't know why he got it and will not give it back blah blah . Yet he is willing to blast the other side for doing the same thing...

To give the money back after you have been caught taking it does not change the fact that you took it, for whatever reason.

lsbets
01-30-2006, 12:04 PM
What is really absurd is that anyone can come up with such a title(another lying Republican) and take themselves seriously.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom
01-30-2006, 01:53 PM
Kenny Boy and friends - that's a hell of a way to treat your friends - with prosecutions. Good thing for Ken he wasn't Bush's enemy.

:lol: :lol:

ljb
01-30-2006, 03:41 PM
What idiot thinks that any politician, Republican or Democrat is not going to get whatever they can for themselves and not lie about things. To just blame things on one pary, whether they are in power or not and absolve the opposite party as if they were angels takes a really one sided view of things.

yepper, and the republicans being in control are of course first at the well. They being the party that was suposed to bring back morality to the white house. I don't recall anyone here giving absolution to any politicians from either party. It's just that currently the Republicans seem to have a majority in all facets including lies and corruption. Those who continue to support these crooks should hold their heads down in shame. :blush:

tahoesid
01-31-2006, 11:01 AM
It's good business to deal with the one in charge rather than the one that isn't. Doesn't mean one is any less guilty than the other....just doesn't get as much chance to deal. Of course they have to keep both sides happy just in case things change.

ljb
01-31-2006, 08:44 PM
It's good business to deal with the one in charge rather than the one that isn't. Doesn't mean one is any less guilty than the other....just doesn't get as much chance to deal. Of course they have to keep both sides happy just in case things change.
Am I correct in thinking you consider the corruption going on in DC is ok ?

tahoesid
02-01-2006, 12:56 AM
No just a fact of life unless the people start voting these bums out...Democrat and Republican alike....It's just a fact of life that you deal with the guy in power..

I would think the statement about being guilty would make it obvious what the intention was...