PDA

View Full Version : I like this tactic.........

JustRalph
01-27-2006, 06:13 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11061831/

This explains the "release the women" deal on the lady hostage last week.

It is about time we started thinking like the jackals...........

Bravo....!

Snag
01-27-2006, 06:34 PM
I agree J R..........

My question: If this was a "a secretive task force" how did MSNBC get the info?

My fault........."the Pentagon has released periodically under U.S. court order to meet an American Civil Liberties Union request for information on detention practices."

The ACLU at work again. At some point, we are going to reveal tactics that get some of us killed. I have a real problem with that.

ljb
01-27-2006, 07:58 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11061831/

This explains the "release the women" deal on the lady hostage last week.

It is about time we started thinking like the jackals...........

Bravo....!
I can already hear the uproar that would come from this board if the insurgents used similiar tactics.

GaryG
01-27-2006, 08:07 PM
I can already hear the uproar that would come from this board if the insurgents used similiar tactics.Those "insurgents" are our sworn enemies and need to be neutralized by any means possible. The sons of bitches kidnap, torture and kill innocent people and deserve as much HELL as we can give them. You sound more and more like you are on their side...insurgents my ass!

ljb
01-27-2006, 08:14 PM
Those "insurgents" are our sworn enemies and need to be neutralized by any means possible. The sons of bitches kidnap, torture and kill innocent people and deserve as much HELL as we can give them. You sound more and more like you are on their side...insurgents my ass!
Ohh, touch a nerve did I ? :lol:

JustRalph
01-27-2006, 08:35 PM
I think Gary understands the mentality of the enemy. He knows that they already kill women and children.............apparently you have forgotten that part

lsbets
01-27-2006, 08:35 PM
I the women had knowledge of terrorist activities they needed to ber detained. Only an idiot would fail to understand that.

Steve 'StatMan'
01-27-2006, 08:59 PM
The terrorists are criminals in Iraq. Those hiding criminals face consequences. Think of it as an 'obstructions of justice'. If one willingly hides a person with an arrest warrant out on them in the U.S., that person is subject to being arrested themselves. Certainly they're going to be questioned by authorities. Iraq is no different, nor should be.

The terrorist insurgents in Iraq can't do the same thing to us. Our soldiers don't bring their spouses and children with them to Iraq and then hide behind them. Our troops are normally on bases, and their families are not in the country that the war is taking place in.

So, no, they aren't going to turn around and do it to our forces.

Lefty
01-27-2006, 11:47 PM
lbj says: I can already hear the uproar that would come from this board if the insurgents used similiar tactics

Tom
01-28-2006, 10:21 AM
I the women had knowledge of terrorist activities they needed to ber detained. Only an idiot would fail to understand that.

Well, there ya go then! :lol:

Suff
01-28-2006, 10:44 AM
Its amazing what guys will digest. Truly.

Tom
01-28-2006, 11:04 AM
Just what we were thinking every time Kerry spoke! :eek:

JustRalph
01-28-2006, 01:30 PM
I say we start going after their Mothers! In whatever country they reside. That would ratchet it up a little...............

Tom
01-28-2006, 01:55 PM
Like Clint Eastwood said as Billy Monday..."I'll shoot his wife, kill his dog, burn down his house..."

Go ahead, make my day!