PDA

View Full Version : THE PLAN

wes
01-27-2006, 06:11 PM
Subject: The Plan

Back off and let those men who want to marry men, marry men.

Allow those women who want to marry women, marry women.

Allow those folks who want to abort their babies, abort their babies.

In three generations, there will be no Democrats!!!

Damn, I love it when a plan comes together!

wes

toetoe
01-27-2006, 09:10 PM
Sorry, they'll be perpetuated through adoption. Imagine that, the very option that's just not worth eschewing abortion for. :confused:

DJofSD
01-27-2006, 09:56 PM
I'd say let's overrun them. Breed more conservatives and let natural demographics take over. Raise the exemption for each child to $10k a year.

Tom
01-28-2006, 10:15 AM
You forgot:

Allow the poor to rob liquor stores if they want to
Allow businesses to excclude any group of people they want to
Allow TV stations to broadcast XXX moives and those who wnat to watch them watch them
Allow people to kill neighbors they don't like and those that dont want to be killed to move
Allow abortions up to age 3....afterall, you get a warranty period on a TV don't you?

Suff
01-28-2006, 10:38 AM
Subject: The Plan

In three generations, there will be no Democrats!!!

Damn, I love it when a plan comes together!

wes

Pro-life? 3 Generations? Here's a better plan. Why don't you show the country how much you love Babies by taking care of the one's born in your own state.

Alabamy has the 3rd highest infant mortality rate in the USA. Only Lousianna and Mississipi beat you out.

Infant mortality rates were higher for infants whose mothers had no prenatal care, were teenagers, had less education, were unmarried, or smoked during pregnancy.
<LI>Infant mortality rates are higher for male infants, multiple births, and infants born preterm or at low birthweight.

Infant mortality rates also varied greatly by State. Rates are generally higher for States in the South and lowest for States in the West and Northeast. Infant mortality rates among States ranged from 10.4 for Mississippi to 4.9 for Massachusetts.

Yer running your mouth on Message boards and little tiny babys are dying at your feet because Healthcare in Alabamy is equivalent to a third world nation!:D

You love Fetus's in Alabama........Its babys you hate. LOL.